does anyone have one of these?

this is exactly the guitar ive been wanting but i assumed i was going to have to chop up a MIM or G&L tribute tele to get a humbucker in the neck and still have the tele twang. Heres the specs

# Traditional / retro-styled 3 piece body made of a beautiful solid alder wood
# Professional Grover tuners offer an 18-1 tuning ratio for ultra fine tuning
# Maple neck and Rosewood fretboard with dot inlays and 22 frets
# Standard T- style fixed bridge with 3 adjustable saddles
# Passive volume/tone controls with classic blade three way selector switch
# Width of the neck at the nut: 1 5/8"; at the 22st fret: 2 1/4"
# Fingerboard radius: 254mm. Bridge plate dimensions are 3"W x 3 5/16"T
# Overall length 40" Scale length 25.5"
# Width at the widest point: 13"
# Actual Weight is only 9 lbs
There's this as well, if your not looking to stretch quite that far...
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Squier-Vintage-Modified-Telecaster-SH-Electric-Guitar?sku=512575

Gear:
Fender American Standard Strat
Parts Built Mayer Strat
Blackstar HT-Dist, DL-4, Crybaby, Polytune
Blackstar HT20 Combo + matching 112 cab

I like John Mayer, deal with it.

Bassist: Last Minute Delay
hm a cedar body on that squire tele.. weird ive never seen a cedar body before.. kinda wanna get it and sand their finish off but id be kinda afraid to see the quality of the wood under it
look up tradition guitars, i own a tele of theirs. its my main guitar, and probably will always be. they have a coil tappabe humbucker in the neck, and its amazing. the necks kinda shaped like a prs though, not sure if you want that
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
Quote by halfj06
hm a cedar body on that squire tele.. weird ive never seen a cedar body before.. kinda wanna get it and sand their finish off but id be kinda afraid to see the quality of the wood under it
Don't bother, I've had a Squier with a cedar body before and it was a terrible, terrible wood.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by primusclaypool1
look up tradition guitars, i own a tele of theirs. its my main guitar, and probably will always be. they have a coil tappabe humbucker in the neck, and its amazing. the necks kinda shaped like a prs though, not sure if you want that

oo Thanks you dude i think im getting that tele! I wish they had a pic of all the colors.
how long you had yours? it give you any problems? hows the stock pickups and what do you play?