anyone here love cycling ?

The Tour de France has started today in Rotterdam with the prologue.

I'm supporting Andy Shleck, he deserves to win this time .

Discuss!
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I don't watch it but i was in rotterdam today and it was quite an event seeing the ammount of people in the subway
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Not really into it, but I do watch it ocasionally when I'm bored during the holiday.

The 1st stage will pass a few miles from here tomorrow, I'm going to ride over (yes, on a bike, but I'm Dutch, so it's not the same) and have a look by the time they should pass.
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Last edited by Gammas1 at Jul 3, 2010,
Quote by Gammas1
Not really into it, but I do watch it ocasionally when I'm boren during the holiday.

The 1st stage will pass a few miles from here tomorrow, I'm going to ride over (yes, on a bike, but I'm Dutch, so it's not the same) and have a look by the time they should pass.

Same here, but I'm going on holliday tomorrow morning, so I can't see it .
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Damn! Must be incredible living so close to it! One summer I'll go over to France and watch it, something I really want to do.

I love cycling as well, but in Greece its a very risky sport with the shi*ty roads and dangerous drivers but, Im moving back to Ottawa next month, a city with hundreds of cycling paths I'm going to be out on Bianchi everyday!

Schleck is one impressive rider!
Watching it atm.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Hushovd, another beast!

What do you guys think, will Schleck hold on to the yellow jersey?

Renshaw and Farrar are out of the tour.

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/latest/491748/tour-de-france-2010-video-stage-12-highlights.html
What Contador did yesterday was not cool... Attacking Schleck while hit's bike chain had fallen off.

Sadly, I think Contador will take this, seeing as he's better at time trials. BUt we'll see; the biggest mountain stage is tomorrow and a lot could happen.
it would have been nice to see lance go out with a win. but im going to support schleck
Gibson RawPower SG 2009 (Zales)
Gibson Hummingbird 70's? (Amy)
Jet City JCA 20 Watt Combo
Dunlop Crybaby wah
MXR 10 Band EQ
Ibanez TS-9