Page 1 of 2
So Pit, I need serious advice.

One of my 'friends' (lets call him 'T') has recently started dating my ex girlfriend (lets call her 'C'), who I broke up with 3 - 4 weeks ago, after C and I were dating for 7 months. About 2 weeks before T started dating C, he promised me nothing would happen between them, due to the history between me and C, and told me he didnt like her in that way anyway. I befriended T 2 years ago, and since then, T has taken nearly every oppertunity to screw me over, he has borrowed money that he hasn't intended to pay back, made sexual moves on the past 4 of my ex girlfriends soon after we broke up (One he made moves on the day after!!), dated my sister, twice, Spread rumors about me and generally been a bitch about me.

I have decided that after everything he has done, after me being nothing but a loyal friend to him, simply not to bother with him any more.

So Pit, am I being too harsh in his punishment?

Cheers
"Guitar is tactile, It's about how you play it"
- Joe Bonamassa

Nope, sounds good to me. I wouldn't be friends with people who screw me over.
Sail upon the open skies
**** his ass over, seriously, if he has been a complete ass to you, dont take it from him

and sorry about your breakup man the pit is here for you
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
What exactly did you do?

I didnt see anything that could be considered harsh, if everything you say is true.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jul 3, 2010,
Quote by fretsofthebeast
and sorry about your breakup man the pit is here for you

Cheers man ^

Quote by SlayingDragons
What exactly did you do?

Nothing but forgive him for everything he did.
- Joe Bonamassa

Dude, if your status is true and you really are stuck in the 80s then why is this guy still around? Gn'R would not be impressed.
Quote by Bingt
dude

you broke up, but still care about her?

as soon as you two aren't in a relationship anymore she's free, and he took his chance.

Nope, I dont care that they are dating, Its that he promised he wouldnt, and then went back on it. On top of everything else, This has been the final straw.
- Joe Bonamassa

No, your "friend" sounds like a ****ing dick.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by TomG10-7
So Pit, I need serious advice.

One of my 'friends' (lets call him 'T') has recently started dating my ex girlfriend (lets call her 'C'), who I broke up with 3 - 4 weeks ago, after C and I were dating for 7 months. About 2 weeks before T started dating C, he promised me nothing would happen between them, due to the history between me and C, and told me he didnt like her in that way anyway. I befriended T 2 years ago, and since then, T has taken nearly every oppertunity to screw me over, he has borrowed money that he hasn't intended to pay back, made sexual moves on the past 4 of my ex girlfriends soon after we broke up (One he made moves on the day after!!), dated my sister, twice, Spread rumors about me and generally been a bitch about me.

I have decided that after everything he has done, after me being nothing but a loyal friend to him, simply not to bother with him any more.

So Pit, am I being too harsh in his punishment?

Cheers

are you fucking kidding me?
Halfway through the paragraph I was like "Why are you friends with this 'T'?"

So no, not too harsh. Actually, not harsh enough, go egg his room. Not his house, his room. Make sure to get it in the carpet, bedsheets, clothes, everything.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Jul 3, 2010,
Umm... yeah, way too harsh. Dating the ex-gfs of their friends are what all friends do. It's a very normal thing just like it'll be a very normal thing when you beat the shit out of him.

But in reality, just do what you want. you'd know better than any of us. I believe a common rule of thumb is that if she broke up with you, then she's off limits to your friends. If you broke up with her, then she's fair game. Unless of course you broke up with her because of some major offense like cheating or killing your dog.
The setup:
Fender MIM Fat Strat (midnight wine)
Fender Blues DeVille 410
Digitech GNX3 Multi-effect
Fender CD140SCE Acoustic-Electric
Quote by kacper_j
Dude, if your status is true and you really are stuck in the 80s then why is this guy still around? Gn'R would not be impressed.

i used to love her
but i had to kill her
i had to put her,six feet under
and i can still hear her complain
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by doomded
Halfway through the paragraph I was like "Why are you friends with this 'T'?"

So no, not too harsh. Actually, not harsh enough, go egg his room. Not his house, his room. Make sure to get it in the carpet, bedsheets, clothes, everything.

Or get Cartman to smear shit on his walls
I know it sounds excessive, but its all true, I know Ive been overly forgiving, he's just so ****ing persuasive, and is one of those people that, when he talks to you, always makes you see his side of the story.

EDIT:

Quote by kacper_j

Sigged btw

Cheers Pit, thanks for the help.
- Joe Bonamassa

Last edited by TomG10-7 at Jul 3, 2010,
right, id kick him in his pussy, tell him thats for all the faggy things you have done to me, and for the money you owe me, if you ever come around me again ill skull **** you queer. then cluck like a chicken and walk away.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Just whomp him, TS, that'll teach him.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Grow some balls and call him on all of his bullshit.

I LoL'd at him dateing your sister.
Last edited by m3tal_R3dn3ck at Jul 3, 2010,
squid kick.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
you could kill him. but that may hand you some unwanted consequences. your decision
my question to you is: how have you not kicked his ass yet? him doing all that shit to you surely deserves a good ass whoopin'
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
No, you're being fair. Definitely get the money back though!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by the_white_bunny
right, id kick him in his pussy, tell him thats for all the faggy things you have done to me, and for the money you owe me, if you ever come around me again ill skull **** you queer. then cluck like a chicken and walk away.

Oh my...

Anyway, TS sounds like a monk for putting up with that kind of shit for that long.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The aeroplane
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ flies high, turns
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ left, looks right.
IMO you're really nice if you don't do anything but cutting him out. Definitely not too harsh, dude.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
TS, you're not too harsh. You're not harsh enough! I agree with everyone saying 'prank' or 'fire', or anything with the same message.
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
This dude is an asshole, straight up. I mean it's not unheard of for a person to fall for his friend's girl, but it almost seems like he's doing out of spite or something if its happened the past 4 times.

Honestly, just cutting him out is probably the best route to take here. Lord knows you don't need more drama from this bloke.

Personally, I'd wanna whomp him pretty bad though, but that tends to be a much less rational decision in the long run.
Page 1 of 2