Hey my name's Cody too. Me and him should party.

Edit: I think he sounds better than Bieber
Sail upon the open skies
*sung to the tune of Baby by Justin Bieber*

Kanga- Kanga- Kangaroo

Kanga- Kanga- Kangaroo
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
More hating material for the Pit, always welcome.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Scutchington
*sung to the tune of Baby by Justin Bieber*

Kanga- Kanga- Kangaroo

Kanga- Kanga- Kangaroo

Sail upon the open skies
baybay baybay baybay

EDIT: dont give a shit about bieber or any answer that any country might have to him, come on you're on UG, wtf?
"yeah, well, you know...

that's just like... your opinion man."

-The Dude, His Dudeness
Last edited by daniel c b at Jul 3, 2010,
and I thought this day couldn't get any worse...
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Did you really need to put "Justin Bieber" in the title? This thread's just going to be full with "OMG bieber so gay olol! I am a 13 year old guitarist and pop music is bad because I don't like it!11!one!"
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
Did you really need to put "Justin Bieber" in the title? This thread's just going to be full with "OMG bieber so gay olol! I am a 13 year old guitarist and pop music is bad because I don't like it!11!one!"

You forgot !!11!!!eleven!!...
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
I'm surprised that the pit hasn't noticed "Bieber's hot mum" at the top of the page.

I don't think she's that great.
I don't understand why you people actively seek out both information and music from an artist that you know you will hate. If you ignore Justin Bieber, you will never be bothered by him again. If you bitch about him, you will think about him more then you have to.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

welp, this isn't going to stop. I think I'm gonna go kill myself.

BRB
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp