"Everything in florida will be destroyed"

What?

Second video.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
TS, I liked your other troll threads far more, this is just... too serious.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

What?

Second video.

I certainly hope not.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Millions of gallons of crude in the ocean as serious is surprising to you? -_-

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

TS this won't even be the worst oil spill in history.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by SlinkyBlue

What?

Second video.

First thought:

I know, bad MS paint skills
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
its already raining oil and ruining crops in lousiniana. why are people laughing at this? it's only been a little over 2 months and marine life, dolphins, turtles fish etc. are being washed up on shore dead. the gulf of mexico is done, their only option is to send a nuclear bomb down there to blow it up? and you're laughing?
Quote by keri55
its already raining oil and ruining crops in lousiniana. why are people laughing at this? it's only been a little over 2 months and marine life, dolphins, turtles fish etc. are being washed up on shore dead. the gulf of mexico is done, their only option is to send a nuclear bomb down there to blow it up? and you're laughing?

Source for nuclear bomb thing?
I really really don't see how blowing up the oil spill will make it better, or is that just me?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

it's also hurricane season, i think you can figure this one out on your own...hurricane + oil?
Quote by mattman93
TS this won't even be the worst oil spill in history.

exactly. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_spill#Largest_oil_spills

This is not the end of the world...
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Quote by keri55
it's also hurricane season, i think you can figure this one out on your own...hurricane + oil?

Hurricoil? Maths was never my strong point.
Still awaiting source for nuclear bomb..

Quote by keri55

You can't bomb an oil spill

Quote by keri55
their only option is to send a nuclear bomb down there to blow it up? and you're laughing?

Yeah. That's their only option.

I'm laughing because this article is over-dramatized. Read it.

SUMMARY OF EXPECTATIONS
At some point the drilled hole in the earth will enlarge itself beneath the wellhead to weaken the area the wellhead rests upon. The intense pressure will then push the wellhead off the hole allowing a direct unrestricted flow of oil, etc.. The hole will continue to increase in size allowing more and more oil to rise into the Gulf. After several billion barrels of oil have been released, the pressure within the massive cavity five miles beneath the ocean floor will begin to normalize.

This will allow the water, under the intense pressure at 1 mile deep, to be forced into the hole and the cavity where the oil was. The temperature at that depth is near 400 degrees, possibly more. The water will be vaporized and turned into steam, creating an enormous amount of force, lifting the Gulf floor. It is difficult to know how much water will go down to the core and therefore, its not possible to fully calculate the rise of the floor.

The tsunami wave this will create will be anywhere from 20 to 80 feet high, possibly more. Then the floor will fall into the now vacant chamber. This is how nature will seal the hole. Depending on the height of the tsunami, the ocean debris, oil, and existing structures that will be washed away on shore and inland, will leave the area from 50 to 200 miles inland devoid of life.

I'm not saying they aren't killing fish, turtles, etc and ruining the gulf of Mexico. But this is ridiculous.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Trowzaa
I really really don't see how blowing up the oil spill will make it better, or is that just me?

Expert scientists, I've heard about it from several different youtube vids and articles online. they said sending a nuclear bomb would be less destructive then letting the oil leak for years and years (everything they've tried to stop it has made it worse).
Quote by keri55
Expert scientists, I've heard about it from several different youtube vids and articles online. they said sending a nuclear bomb would be less destructive then letting the oil leak for years and years (everything they've tried to stop it has made it worse).

Find me a link and I'll believe you.

Quote by keri55

And nukes stop the oil leaking how?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Trowzaa
Of course it'll make it better. You'll not only still have an oil spill, but you'll also have radiated portion of the Gulf of Mexico. How is that not clearly better?

/sarcasm.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Quote by Got Guitar?
Of course it'll make it better. You'll not only still have an oil spill, but you'll also have radiated portion of the Gulf of Mexico. How is that not clearly better?

/sarcasm.

The only good thing I can see about this is this...

Edit: Image fail...

Quote by Got Guitar?

/sarcasm.

Everyone knows the right thing to do would be splitting Earth in half, those who are left in the half containing the oil spill, I have only one thing to say to you:
lololololo.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Trowzaa

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The aeroplane
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ flies high, turns
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ left, looks right.
well the nuke theory makes since because on land they use dynamite to stop a leak. im guessin the pressure of the water will be to great for a stick of dynamite so the next solution is ZOMG NOOOKZ lol
Quote by Trowzaa

I've always wanted to see the three eyed fish from The Simpsons....

Start Operation: Nuke the Oil Spill!
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Quote by keri55

FIRECANE Yay!!!
Quote by keri55

Oh, because all the youtube video's and articles online are to be trusted!
Have you by any chance been getting your news from the The Sun?

Also, it's not literally raining oil, that's just a stupid statement.
kthxbai.
Quote by stratdud39
Is it bad? Yes.
Is it any where NEAR the end of the world? No. TS, your a bit of a fool.

it could be the beginning of the end though, and what does ts stand for? this thing is so bad that bp is asking the public to send them solutions for fixing this thing. of course a nuclear bomb would be devastating but so is over 1 million barrels of oil leaking into our ocean everyday.

source on nuking it...for those who wanted one (there's many)

http://dailyradar.com/beltwayblips/video/nuke-the-oil-spill-could-nuclear-bomb-be-answer-for/
Quote by TomG10-7
http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_internet/globalbp/globalbp_uk_english/homepage/STAGING/local_assets/bp_homepage/html/rov_stream.html

Heres a link to the live feed from the broken bit, whatever the hell its called. Oh well, Im in England, so I am safe

Atlantic currents will carry it to Europe... Though it will be mostly harmless by then.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by keri55

Are you Retarded by chance?

A Nuclear Bomb would first light all that oil on fire, and Oil Fires are not put out by water, in fact that just makes it worse cause it turns the water into steam which would burn everything there easy and considering the oil is coming from a pipe that oil fire would be fueled for a long period of time to say the lest.

Second, what about the Nuclear waste thats left over? and in the ocean it would be then? That would float and kill/affect millions of marine Life and of the surviving marine life that are now Nuclear Hazards, And Japan, China, Korean and etc. all depend on the ocean for food so ultimately they would get sick and probably kill millions then we all know this card. They start war with us.

So a Nuclear Bomb is just plain retarded.
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
I think nuking the oil turns it into plastic or summat. Still doesn't sound like it'd work all that well.

Quote by keri55

*headdesk*

Dude, oil is much too fucking heavy to be taken into the sky along with light-shit water vapor and fall down.
Last edited by Dayman at Jul 3, 2010,