Alright so, here's the situation:

I've played Ernie Ball Slinkies forever. When I played metal, I played Power Slinkies, and now that I play ska, I've switched to Super.
However, I'm getting fed up with the short life of the strings and how quickly they get dirty. I take good care of my guitar- I clean it every 2 or 3 days, and try to change my strings fairly frequently.

So, what I want to know is what kind of strings are close in feel and keep the same size (.009-.042) as Supers. I play a modded up MIM Strat, if that's good knowledge.

Price isn't an object. Thanks UG.
I play guitar in a ska band.
Modded MIM Strat > Fender Tuner > Bugera V55HD > Custom built 2x12
Elixirs. Last around 3 months for me.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Try upgrading to the EB Titanium coated strings. They should have the same types of packages you're looking for, but they're a little more expensive. My titanium coated pack has lasted me significantly longer than a regular pack.
Fender '04 Strat
MiM Sunburst with Maple Neck

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60
Elixir's usually last the longest for me, but I don't know if suit your style. My next favorites are D'Addario's. Either way I think it's different for everybody. I'm interested in trying some of the Ernie Ball or D'Addario "extended life"/coated strings but haven't had the chance.
Guitars: Gibson LP Studio Faded Brown, Fender Strat
Amp: Ampeg VT-120
Pedals: Dunlop Crybaby, Digitech Whammy, ProCo Vintage Rat, Boss TU-2 Tuner, BBE Green Screamer, Behringer EQ700, Behringer DD400 Delay, MXR Phase 90
I have a set of titanium super slinkys that ill sell you for $7 shipped
what kind of palm muting is best for metal?
cut off some guys hand and place it under the strings. brutal low end bro.
I had the same problem with Ernie Ball strings, Rotosounds last quite long for me.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Wow, I didn't expect half this many responses. Thanks so much guys. I think I'll try out all of the above... maybe minus the Erine Balls. I've kinda gotten sick on them. But thanks all!
I play guitar in a ska band.
Modded MIM Strat > Fender Tuner > Bugera V55HD > Custom built 2x12