alright guys, i gotta major decision i need help. i have a schecter c-1 hellraiser. and i was thinkning about getting the ibanez rg1550M should ikep my hellraiser or get the ibanez RG1550M? ive never been so undesciding before. so tell me what i should do and why.
Well, they are both metalz guitars. I wouldn't get rid of your Hellraiser until you've played the RG1550M. If you have played the Ibanez, and you like it more, then get it.
Epi Elitist LP Plus
Marshall Class 5
Vox AC30 CC2

"A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."
I like Ibanez but what's wrong with your Schechter? Just got that NGD itch?
Very different feels. You need to try the Ibanez beforehand, not many people like the crazy thin necks.

Is your schecter the FR version? or is it the hardtail version (if it exists)
Simple. Steal the Ibanez and have both!!!

Ibanez K5
Warwick Rockbass Vampyre 4

Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
OK guys i took the schecter because i was worried about the neck feel but the schecter i got is a fixed bridge lefty style c-1 hellraiser. also the neck on my schecter is only 3 millimeter differerence between the neck thickness. im pretty ****in happy.
Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
OK guys i took the schecter because i was worried about the neck feel but the schecter i got is a fixed bridge lefty style c-1 hellraiser. also the neck on my schecter is only 3 millimeter differerence between the neck thickness. im pretty ****in happy.

between the ibanez and the schecter?that is going to make A LOT of difference,the shape of the neck,width radius everything is different from the schecter

as for your question,I would personally take a prestige over a schecter anyday but its still a damn good guitar..
i find the thickness of the schecter's neck not very chunky at all. the neck is very wide nor thick. and the shape is also very comfortable i dont see why people complain tbh. and the shape of the schecter neck is thin U actually i just measured and the schecter necks are a bit more narrow than the ibanez RG1550M.
Last edited by GoodOl'trashbag at Jul 4, 2010,