Sorry is this is the wrong place and Sorry for the 12 GC sale thread, I'm just looking for a quick answer. Due to some reason's I can't manage to get myself down to GC for this weekend's sale, and I Don't particularly want to spend an extra $150 on a guitar if there is going to be another sale in a week, but I need the guitar within the month.

So basically I'm asking how often guitar center has sales like the one going on now.

Thanks.

EDIT: I got the info I needed I guess, this can be closed or deleted.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Last edited by Sinister Waffle at Jul 3, 2010,
For crying out loud this is like the 5th thread on this in 24 hours.

It's business, man, its not that complicated. They want to make more money, and give their customers the illusion that they are at some kind of special event.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
There's always a sale. It's called haggling. And I don't know which guitar it is you want, but it's probably not included in the 4th of July "sale."
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Just go get it. No guitar worth getting is going to be $150 off for a fourth of july sale.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by rgrockr
There's always a sale. It's called haggling. And I don't know which guitar it is you want, but it's probably not included in the 4th of July "sale."

Yeah sorry about the thread, its Schecter blackjack.

And for the 150, I have exactly 800, which would cover tax for the regular price, but on the sale I could also get a Case, oh well thanks I guess for you guy's in site, gonna do some phone haggling then.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!