Okay, I just realised everyone I know in my life is somehow connected to me by music. Ethier Directly or Indirectly. Alot of my Good Friends I had Orchestra class with. Some of my best friends I ethier teach music too or they play an insturment and we ment by a jam session or luck with both passions for music. The girl I like and am going after I know her because we sat down and shared songs and we discussed her singing and stuff and Im teaching her to play the guitar. I mainly know my family so well because we all just turn on Radio and have fun to songs.

Is it a good thing or bad? I mean im always living in my passion of music but Everyone I know, I know pretty much because of music.
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
I think you need another hobby.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Of course its a good thing that you share what has to be one if your primary interests with your friends.
SMILE!
Nothing necessarily wrong with it, I just personally find that people who only know other musicians tend to come off as a little boring to people who aren't musicians, as they usually just talk about music and can't really talk about anything else.

As long as you have other interests and don't JUST discuss music with everyone you meet in life then it won't really be a problem.
Quote by SilentHeaven109
Nothing necessarily wrong with it, I just personally find that people who only know other musicians tend to come off as a little boring to people who aren't musicians, as they usually just talk about music and can't really talk about anything else.

As long as you have other interests and don't JUST discuss music with everyone you meet in life then it won't really be a problem.

We do other things not related to music like Bowling, Four Wheeling and Rock Climbing but everyone I meet i just end up meeting somehow through something Musicial.
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
It's not bad. It's not good either, it just is.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Xter
We do other things not related to music like Bowling, Four Wheeling and Rock Climbing but everyone I meet i just end up meeting somehow through something Musicial.

That's awesome then, music is a great way of meeting new people, I was just worried that you were one of those "music is my life" kinda people who can only talk about music and nothing else
I'm the opposite, I hardly know anyone I can relate to musically.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by SilentHeaven109

tend to be the opposite and im proud
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
You have many friends who share an interest...Doesn't sound too bad to me.
Como te
Quote by SilentHeaven109
That's awesome then, music is a great way of meeting new people, I was just worried that you were one of those "music is my life" kinda people who can only talk about music and nothing else

Nope! But I tend to get into real musicial converstations though haha
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Quote by WantsLesPaul
None of my friends play an instrument.

I have quite a few who dont ethier but songs is what somehow made us friends, never knew blasting Van Halen in class would make so many people talk to you
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
I keep my music life away from my social life for some reason. Much like WantsLesPaul, none of my friends play an instrument or are very passionate about music.
You're not the only one, everything in my life pretty much centers around music too
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
All my friends are drunks.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I know all of my friends because we're all humans together. Sometimes on weekends we just go "human out" for a bit.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
That's pretty cool man, right on. I wish I had more friends who are musicians.
It would be great to have dudes to learn from and share stuff with.

Jackal58, nothing wrong with drunks!
TOTAL BRO
There's no good or bad way to meet new people, except if the 'way' is something illegall or imoral. In short: A friend is a friend, no matter how you meet.

However, I met all of my really good friends at a summer camp for blind and low-visioned people. That's bad in a way, because I meet most of them only once a year.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by Xter
Okay, I just realised everyone I know in my life is somehow connected to me by music. Ethier Directly or Indirectly. Alot of my Good Friends I had Orchestra class with. Some of my best friends I ethier teach music too or they play an insturment and we ment by a jam session or luck with both passions for music. The girl I like and am going after I know her because we sat down and shared songs and we discussed her singing and stuff and Im teaching her to play the guitar. I mainly know my family so well because we all just turn on Radio and have fun to songs.

Is it a good thing or bad? I mean im always living in my passion of music but Everyone I know, I know pretty much because of music.

You're a musician (or at least someone who loves music), and you hang around with people who share your interest. It's not wrong, it's exactly how we are programmed.

You belong to one of the best groups evar to exist.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
It's kinda cool...I guess. It will probably change in like five years.

I know friends through drugs, music, work, television, etc... It spreads out the convos and keeps me keen on other subjects.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid