Page 1 of 2
Hey guys, I was wondering what sort of ackward dates you've had.

I've had about two, but the very worst one was going to the cinema with this one girl who was attractive enough yet she stunk to high heavens of perfume. Like, seriously, as if she bathed herself in cheap perfume, what the hell?

I had to hold my breath to get close to her.

Share with me Pit, SHARE!
That one time where....

Oh right.

EDDIT: I guess I kind of have been on a 'date.' Nevermind. In that case, watching "New Moon" with a girlfriend who had a cold.

It doesn't get too much worse.

inb4 africa pics.
The playground of the world
Last edited by Eddie4President at Jul 3, 2010,
Quote by Eddie4President
That one time where....

Oh right.

Teehee.

I mean,
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I went to this girls house to watch a movie with her, it was all really awkward because she had to babysit at the same time and the whole house stunk of babyshit and her mum was home and we were all like... Damn this sucks. Barely even talked, let alone kissed or anything. Broke up after that
Quote by ChucklesMginty

Sometimes nothing is better than something. Read my edited post for an example.
When I was in HS a friend convinced me to go on a blind date with he and his girlfriend and a friend of hers. I knew both of them but didn't know my "date". Well it turns out I did know her. We hated each other. Made for an "ackward" evening.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I was going to meet up with her at Mugg & Bean (a coffee shop), have a bite to eat and go to the movies. She works in the mall, so she was there far earlier than I was. When I was a few minutes away from our rendezvous point, I got a text from her. She ran into her sister's boyfriend and asked if he could join us.

Fucking ace.
Quote by Eddie4President
That one time where....

Oh right.

Right.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
I was going to meet up with her at Mugg & Bean (a coffee shop), have a bite to eat and go to the movies. She works in the mall, so she was there far earlier than I was. When I was a few minutes away from our rendezvous point, I got a text from her. She ran into her sister's boyfriend and asked if he could join us.

Fucking ace.

what did you do? when she texted that to you, you should've texted back, 'nvm, i've got other plans', then turn your car the other direction.
I've never been on a date. Not 'cause I don't women, but because it's not really that common to go out on a date round these parts. We just hang out with each other and increasingly flirt until something happens and then badabing-badaboom you have yourself some vag.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Quote by yoyodunno
what did you do? when she texted that to you, you should've texted back, 'nvm, i've got other plans', then turn your car the other direction.

As lame as this might sound, my mum drove me. If I had told her to turn around, she would have been pretty darn pissed. I ended up going.
Quote by PussyPunk182
I've never been on a date. Not 'cause I don't women, but because it's not really that common to go out on a date round these parts. We just hang out with each other and increasingly flirt until something happens and then badabing-badaboom you have yourself some vag.

The exchange of cash?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by PussyPunk182

That's EXCACTLY how it happens.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
This girl was at my house, things got intimate - lets just say my penis her vag were involved on my bed, I then get the dog putting my finger up its arse and everything - well apparently that's wierd? So things got awkard she was leaving - lets just say I hadn't finished and had a wank while she was getting dressed. Apparently that is wierd? But I must say when she opened the door to find a hooker here for the "orgey" that put the icing on the cake!
Quote by Azertiosa
This girl was at my house, things got intimate - lets just say my penis her vag were involved on my bed, I then get the dog putting my finger up its arse and everything - well apparently that's wierd? So things got awkard she was leaving - lets just say I hadn't finished and had a wank while she was getting dressed. Apparently that is wierd? But I must say when she opened the door to find a hooker here for the "orgey" that put the icing on the cake!

Do you have tourettes?
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Do you have tourettes?

No he has a dog.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
You ever been with a girl with a massive spider in her hair? That's ackward stuff. You don't want to say " there is a spider in your hair, love" and make her all freak out and shit, and you don't want to lunge at her hair like a madman...So i just left it there, she was safe in her ignorance, but I couldn't really reply in conversation because there is a spider i'm busy looking at. Same thing happened when some chick sat on an ants nest.

Mental stuff.

Oh, and this one time i was kegs immediately after meeting a girl. How can i woo a girl who already knows what my **** looks like? The mystery was gone.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
Oh, and this one time i was kegs immediately after meeting a girl. How can i woo a girl who already knows what my **** looks like? The mystery was gone.

all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by Eddie4President
That one time where....

Oh right.

EDDIT: I guess I kind of have been on a 'date.' Nevermind. In that case, watching "New Moon" with a girlfriend who had a cold.

It doesn't get too much worse.

inb4 africa pics.

Try seeing New Moon with a girl but your friends decide to sit in between the two of you and are all over each other. The movie sucked too.
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by Jackal58
The exchange of cash?

Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Hey guys, I was wondering what sort of ackward dates you've had.

I had to hold my breath to get close to her.

Share with me Pit, SHARE!

There is no such thing as a aqward date. Clearly you were not man enough to adapt to the situation at hand. So what if she applied copious amounts of perfume. If something that small and easily sorted unbalances you, you need to rethink your game.

I was going to ask if you managed to tap dat ass but im thinking its a safe to say you didnt.
Quote by Azertiosa

What?
Quote by Preid
There is no such thing as a aqward date. Clearly you were not man enough to adapt to the situation at hand. So what if she applied copious amounts of perfume. If something that small and easily sorted unbalances you, you need to rethink your game.

I was going to ask if you managed to tap dat ass but im thinking its a safe to say you didnt.

Quit trying to be cool.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Preid

Dude, that smell was like a punch to the face.
We kissed, but that was as far as I was gonna take it.
Quote by stratkat
If date is awkard, take 2 shots of hard liquor, and 1 shot every 15 minutes after until any feelings of awkwardness have disapeared.

Trust me i'm a doctor

That picture made me laugh uncontrollably. Well done.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The aeroplane
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ flies high, turns
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ left, looks right.
Quote by Preid

Give it time Preid. There will come a day when you will be willing to chew your arm off so as not to wake the beast beside you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I was on a first date with this girl a few years ago and we were at a restaurant, when the waitress came over it was a girl I had worked with about 6 months ago so she sat down at the table with us (without asking) asked "how the date was going" and then flirted with me.
What is this.... "date" you speak of?
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by PussyPunk182

i like your style

free poon-tang ftw !
POST RAWK
Quote by crazywatermelon
i like your style

free poon-tang ftw !

I don't know why, but your avatar made me believe Colbert was saying that and I snorted into my Raspberry sorbet.
Quote by stratkat
If date is awkard, take 2 shots of hard liquor, and 1 shot every 15 minutes after until any feelings of awkwardness have disapeared.

Trust me i'm a doctor

On the serious side. I grew up in a family of all guys. My dad and a house full of brothers. So I was always really uncomfortable getting intimate with a girl. I've found 2-3 beers beforehand really helps to loosen me up. Sometimes I'll make a "witty chuck" or 2 at home if it's not the first date. In summary alcohol saved my (sex) life.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts

As lame as this might sound, my mum drove me. If I had told her to turn around, she would have been pretty darn pissed. I ended up going.

ah damn lol, well i guess that couldn't be helped.
"Hey, I know its last second, but can I bring a friend over?"

Ex accompanies girlfriend.
Quote by Eddie4President
I don't know why, but your avatar made me believe Colbert was saying that and I snorted into my Raspberry sorbet.

sidenote : what is going on ! i havent talked to you in a while !
POST RAWK
Page 1 of 2