so two hardcore/deathcore bands from around here got in an internet fight

one of them is called Vanguard, a Christian/Hardcore band, and the other is called Fight The Shark, a grindcore band. if you're from around San Diego maybe youve heard of them.

it started off with Vanguard innocently enough posting a couple update videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1xrT26cS9I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1wHi4jJzpo&feature=related

to which Fight The Shark retaliated with these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX1aPD-F6J4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmnVFYD09_I&feature=related

and Vanguard's response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtOO7hxXvYU&feature=related

i guess what confuses me about this is that, i always figured hardcore/deathcore was a really masculine and jock sort of crowd. not the type of people that would get in arguments over the computer.

i also thought Vanguards retaliation was a bit pathetic.

anybody seen anything similar to this happen before?
That's Core bands for you. Always picking an unnecessary fight. See it all the time down here.
Sail upon the open skies
yeah that's uhhh, well, ehhh, lame. yeah that's pretty much it.

and angus, you still rooting for Brazil? they're already back home in case you failed to notice. WE BEAT THEM
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Jesus. Might as well call them Miley and Selena. Sounds like a lot of white kids pretending to be disenfranchised and then fighting because they're so "badass".
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Rofl, band arguments are so stupid. Do they not realise the advantages of being good friends with other bands? Obviously not.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by Flipje
yeah that's uhhh, well, ehhh, lame. yeah that's pretty much it.

and angus, you still rooting for Brazil? they're already back home in case you failed to notice. WE BEAT THEM

What do you mean? They're playing Uruguay next, and then they'll beat Spain and win the world cup!

/still in denial
Sail upon the open skies
Fighting on the internet is much more harcore and masculine than actuall fighting. I'm suprised that a grindcore band didn't jump into this mix.
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
Wow, that's really awkward and lame at the same time. Fight The Shark's response to the first vid was I guess somewhat funny if you're from around there. But the vanguard response was just... Pathetic, wow, so much fail and suppressed anger.
Fight the shark??

Jesus Christ
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
Quote by cerpintaxt45

i guess what confuses me about this is that, i always figured hardcore/deathcore was a really masculine and jock sort of crowd. not the type of people that would get in arguments over the computer.

i also thought Vanguards retaliation was a bit pathetic.

anybody seen anything similar to this happen before?

I would expect those two to go together.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Their first fails were being hardcore and deathcore bands their second fails were fighting over the internet. The first thing is the worst.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Meh, had to be a deathcore band.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Kensai
Their first fails were being hardcore and deathcore bands their second fails were fighting over the internet. The first thing is the worst.

This.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Why did fight the shark even respond in the first place? How do they not understand the importance of other bands and your band's relationship with them?

+ neither of them are at all funny. At least think about how you're going to mock them beforehand instead of just acting like 5 year olds.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
I really hate this Fight The Shark band. A bunch of goddamn assholes.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
These guys seem really cool. Like I want to be friends with all of them.

But seriously, small local bands don't need to do video updates. Just tell all your "fans" (friends) when you're going to a movie or just hanging out.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown