I found the Vox Valvertronix amp (15 watt) at my local guitar store for a pretty good price. I was considering buying it and I was wondering if it is a good quality amp. It sounded pretty good when I used it however I am not familiar with these so if anyone has any input i would much appreciate it.

Silvertone Bluesmaster SSLA-30
Samick Revolver Bass
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
They make for good practice amps. Not my favorite but nothing wrong with them either.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
That was my very first amp back in the day. Not a bad amp even though mine crapped out on me after a little while. I probably shouldnt have bought it from a pawn shop Unless you have your heart set on it I would try to find something on CL or locally for a good used amp. There are amps out there that are old but good for the money such as the red stripe peavey bandit
what kind of palm muting is best for metal?
cut off some guys hand and place it under the strings. brutal low end bro.
Quote by TheBrownPenguin
That was my very first amp back in the day. Not a bad amp even though mine crapped out on me after a little while. I probably shouldnt have bought it from a pawn shop Unless you have your heart set on it I would try to find something on CL or locally for a good used amp. There are amps out there that are old but good for the money such as the red stripe peavey bandit

I found it at a guitar store and it looked like it was in perfect condition. I was looking for the peavey vypyr 15w but i couldnt find it anywhere locally

Silvertone Bluesmaster SSLA-30
Samick Revolver Bass
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
I had the AD50VT too, it was a really good amp for what it is. I just kind of got bored of the digital modelling after a while, but that could have happened with any modelling amp.

A speaker change would definitely had made it sound a lot better though, that was really my only gripe with it.