Hi I just installed Guitar Rig 4, I'm using a Behringer USB interface, and I have it selected under device and it shows that its running but I can't get any sound? I know it's not the USB interface that's the issue because I can record with it.
What program are you recording in?

Are you using it as an insert (VST/RTAS), or as a standalone?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Um I'm not actually recording with Guitar Rig, but if I try and record something in Audacity with just my guitar, it will record. And I'm not sure what you're asking but the set up is like this

Guitar > USB Interface > PC
So when you're playing in the Guitar Rig standalone (when you open the Guitar Rig program from your desktop) there's no sound?
Quote by Ascendant
So when you're playing in the Guitar Rig standalone (when you open the Guitar Rig program from your desktop) there's no sound?

Correct
I have the same setup. Hook the USB interface into a set of external speakers, with the headphones port, and u will get sound out of the speakers. Don't know why it wont play through the computer speakers tho.
I currently have headphones connected to the USB interface and even then there won't be any sound from the headphones