Yes I went to guitar center to demo some wah pedals. Instead, I was met with a used Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12. I always liked this amp, but never found a good deal for one. Me being the cheap bastard that I am never wanted to pay full price for one. I inspected the amp, and to my surprise I saw that it was Made in USA, which means this thing is pre-2002 and it was in excellent condition. Came with all original papers and the footswitch. Played it and it sounded great. Then the price, only 350. These sell for 900 now, I thought it was a mistake. Since this is was my opportunity, I jumped on it and took home a used hot rod deville for a total of $372.

Here we go with pics.

I'll be playing with this all night.

To please the mods: Bottom line, this is an amp that rules. It was one of those finds where you sit down and play it and angels pop out and sing a chorus. To quote me comparing it to another one. "That amp sounds like a good tube amp, the Fender deville sounds like God's tube amp" But with most things you have to find the one that YOU like, may be this one may not be this one.
Last edited by ghiyath at Jul 3, 2010,
Quote by NosralTserrof
HNGD. Post a review or be destroyed.

Weirdest guitar I have ever seen

To OP: HNAD!
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by cdr_salamander
Weirdest guitar I have ever seen

Silly goose, i was referring to the guitars in the background.

But really, I thought NGD meant New Gear Day. Oh wells.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by NosralTserrof
Silly goose, i was referring to the guitars in the background.

But really, I thought NGD meant New Gear Day. Oh wells.

Sorry, I frequent EG as well, must be set in my mind as Guitar. I was just giving you hell lol
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
thanks everyone. I really love this amp. seeing how it reacts to all my pedals has been a blast too.
that was the first amp i played my current guitar thru

i jizzed everywhere
here we have NADS. New AMp DAy.
Guitars
1998 Gibson Les Paul Standard
1992 Ibanez RG550
Amplifier
1978 Marshall JMP 2203