I just got a new amp, and it's made me realize that my Windsor cab is shit. So I got the bright idea to try and take it apart so I could change the speakers. Just one question, probably a stupid one at that. How the hell am I supposed to take the thing apart? There are no screws anywhere on the outside, and the only way I could even see the inside is by taking one of the handles off. When I did that, I saw that the back of it was completely sealed from the inside. As far as I can tell, I don't see any way I can get in there and remove the speakers. Anyone on here know how?
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
It sounds like that cab is made like mine. I have a Peavey XXL 4X12. The speakers are front loaded. You have to take the front grill off to change speakers. What you need to do is loosen the srews that hold the peavey logo on a little bit. Then slide something behind it, I used a large plastic zip tie, to make a handle. Then gently pull until the grill comes off. It's held on with velcro.