Yeah this true idiot I know is going around saying to everyone "KEEP PEANUTS AWAY FROM ME CAUSE IM ALLERGIC TO THEM!!" He ate a peanut butter sandwich and got a rash on his arm. My question.. Is it possible to INGEST something and end up with a rash on your arm (not even near the hand..)

This guy has a history of BS so I'm skeptical about not eating my beloved peanuts near him..

Edit: The guy was an idiot to begin with.. not cause he's possibly BSing about being allergic to them.

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Jul 3, 2010,
Yes it is.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
Quote by MinterMan22
Yeah this true idiot I know is going around saying to everyone "KEEP PEANUTS AWAY FROM ME CAUSE IM ALLERGIC TO THEM!!" He ate a peanut butter sandwich and got a rash on his arm. My question.. Is it possible to INGEST something and end up with a rash on your arm (not even near the hand..)

This guy has a history of BS so I'm skeptical about not eating my beloved peanuts near him..

Nah. He's full of crap, go for it bro.
MY GEAR

Guitars
- Gibson SG Standard(Ebony)
Amps
- Vox AC30
Pedals
- Vox V487A Wah
- SansAmp Classic
- EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
- MadeByMike Custom Overdrive
- HBE Germania 44
Well he might have gotten a rash on his stomach as well, you just wouldn't be able to tell.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
yeah my freind is allergic to peanuts and gets bad rashes whenever she eats peanuts
Quote by supersac
yeah my freind is allergic to peanuts and gets bad rashes whenever she eats peanuts

It wasn't really a bad rash though.. looked more like a heat rash to me

But I trust your word

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Jul 3, 2010,
I get rashes when I eat foods that have certain colourings and additives in them. Its possible.
I remember back at school there was this guy in the 2nd or 3rd grade or something and nobody was allowed to bring peanuts to school. No salted peanuts, no iced chocolate peanuts, no honey covered peanuts not even a fvcking snickers bar! It was like his kryptonite or something.
I've got a nut allergy, so yeah it is TS. If I ate any nuts, a rash on the arm would be the least of my worries, what with the vomiting and my throat closing up.

And while the severity of the allergy has dropped from what it was when I was younger, my first reaction to nuts (this was when I was about 3 or 4) was caused by the smell of a bowl of nuts reaching me from a nearby table.

Allergic reactions don't necessarily cause symptoms just in the place of contact.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Last edited by Kilobyte at Jul 4, 2010,