Poll: How do you take them?
Poll Options
View poll results: How do you take them?
With the Lights on
228 79%
With the Lights off
5 2%
Depends
37 13%
Doesn't matter as long as I'm fapping
20 7%
Voters: 290.
Page 1 of 2
Do you shower with the lights on or off.

Poll coming
Quote by Echohead
You seem like quite the gentleman, I must say.

Quote by MetalGuitarest
not relaly jazz fusion.. let alone do i even know what jazz fusion is.. but learn sharp dressed man by zz top
Off and clothed.
MY GEAR

Guitars
- Gibson SG Standard(Ebony)
Amps
- Vox AC30
Pedals
- Vox V487A Wah
- SansAmp Classic
- EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
- MadeByMike Custom Overdrive
- HBE Germania 44
With a strobe light going and a swim suit.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Showers?
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
With a giant glow-worm, in a bow tie and top hat.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Off because I normally shower in the morning and...at 5, I don't like bright things. -.-
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
During day, light is on....

During night, light is off....

I shower under a waterfall.
Quote by pbiggie
depends if it's morning or night.

This.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
if it is light outside then i have the lights off and use the natural light through the window. otherwise i use the light in the dark
Fender MIM Standard lefty strat (midnight wine, sexy i know)
Vox DA15
Quote by rock.meet Slash
oh yes but do they have....THE PIT?

Quote by rickmeister
Stealing is cool again? Sweet, I'm gonna rob a Subway brb
To the people who shower with the lights off: How do you do it? Im terrified of closing my eyes for more than just a couple of seconds while in the shower so there's no way in hell i could ever shower in the dark.
Sail upon the open skies
Well as long as the electricity is working, I shower with the lights on.
Well, you can't be a pimp and a prostitute too.
Quote by angusfan16
To the people who shower with the lights off: How do you do it? Im terrified of closing my eyes for more than just a couple of seconds while in the shower so there's no way in hell i could ever shower in the dark.

Uhm, I'm kinda half-asleep when I do it, however..I've been doing it so long that I am able to shave my legs in the dark, haha.
I suppose it just doesn't bother me.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Quote by angusfan16

It's actually incredibly calming. Sometimes I freak out a little if I hear something, but otherwise I'm too tired to notice.
Quote by Echohead
You seem like quite the gentleman, I must say.

Quote by MetalGuitarest
not relaly jazz fusion.. let alone do i even know what jazz fusion is.. but learn sharp dressed man by zz top
If I have to get up early in the morning and I'm tired as balls, lights out. I have a window in my bathroom which lets some light in to see where I'm going.
Who in the fuck showers with the lights off?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I don't anyone who showers with the lights off. Once the power went out when I was having a shower. It thought I was going to fall and die or something
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
who showers with the ****ing lights off?!
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
One time, the power went out when I was taking a shower. It was nighttime. I couldn't see my hand in from of my face. It was kinda cool. Might try it sometime, for the lulz.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at Jul 4, 2010,
When it's really f*cking early in the morning I'll shower with the lights out. I can't stand bright lights in my eyes when I'm just waking up. I've only done it a few times. Was kinda nice though.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
I don't anyone who showers with the lights off. Once the power went out when I was having a shower. It thought I was going to fall and die or something

What is this I don't even.

OT, it depends whether my girlfriend wants the lights on or off heehee. We're both pretty particular girls...and lately we've been getting in fights a lot. I'm starting to think I might be a straight girl after all...
The playground of the world
Quote by Eddie4President

OT, it depends whether my girlfriend wants the lights on or off heehee. We're both pretty particular girls...and lately we've been getting in fights a lot. I'm starting to think I might be a straight girl after all...

maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
I need to see what I'm doing, so I obviously have the lights on.

Related question, has anyone ever pissed in the shower with the lights off?
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Quote by rocknrolldude43
I need to see what I'm doing, so I obviously have the lights on.

Related question, has anyone ever pissed in the shower with the lights off?

Yes. And the sound of my piss hitting the shower floor suddenly changed drastically. Urine splashed against my pale and shivering legs. Something was between my penis and the bathroom floor. Something...breathing.

With a gasp of horror I slid back, clutching at the darkness behind me, my eyes pointlessly wide in the misty, dank blackness of my shower. I grabbed the shower curtain by accident, ripping it off the curtain rod, and fell back, out of the bathtub. I landed hard, knocking the fearful air out of my gasping lungs. I scooted back farther and farther until cornering myself, my eyes flickering back and forth through the darkness. I heard a faint noise over the sound of the water falling from the shower head...a panting noise. Sweat had begun to form on my brow, not just from the intense humidity and heat but from fear, a cold, hopeless kind of fear. I whimpered softly in the dark before frantically reaching up for the lightswitch above the sink. I desperately switched it on, blinking furiously as the light flooded the bathroom. I quickly stared at the bathtub, which had the fallen curtain on it. Full of terror, I grabbed the curtain and pulled, and then a skeleton popped out.
The playground of the world
Well with my fear of falling in the shower an my fear of the dark, you sure as hell know I won't be combining the two.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Day: Off
Night: On
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Quote by Dirge Humani
I shower in the dark so I don't see my private parts. Jesus says that is wrong.

Sounds like Landover Baptist forums.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Eddie4President

What is this i don't even.

OT: depends on the day
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Page 1 of 2