I've just about had it with ignorant rap and pop fans calling me an "emo" because I listen to Cannibal Corpse and Periphery, it's ****ing sickening to be called this, it's like saying that the stereotype for black people is that they're good swimmers because they swim across the Rio Grande.. yet I digress.

Discuss some of the dumb shit people assume you are/do because you listen to metal.
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
please go find a ditch and light yourself on fire... I hate these threads

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
A thread to whine and moan about how other people think of you and how unfair your social life is? That's not Emo at all!

EDIT: And let me just add that I find it incredibly annoying when people classify other people by what sort of music they listen to. TS, you might think I'm siding with you now. But I'm not. Saying that fans of rap and pop just don't understand you is pretty stupid.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Last edited by guitarsftw at Jul 4, 2010,
Quote by guitarsftw
A thread to whine and moan about how other people think of you and how unfair your social life is? That's not Emo at all!

TS, you're not really helping your case.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Your mom had a botched abortion, and you were the result.

Need a laugh?
Quote by MetaIronForce

._______________
||
|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|
|__LOLOMETER__|

That deserved a lolmeter

Why do you care so much about what others think of you. I used to be like that, now when someone calls me emo for listening to metal want to know what I do...ignor them. It really works eventually they will get bored and stop. Now stop complaining you emo.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
I'm in the same boat as you but I don't complain about it. I'm considered "emo" because i always wear a band shirt (usually obscure metal bands) tight pants (not like skin tight) and listen to metal very loud. You know what I do? sit back, spark up a bowl and let them drown in their ignorance. **** 'em
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
Well that happened to me a few times in highschool,i would always be really tired by 4th period since i would get 4 hours of sleep every night.One day the dude kept calling me an emo and all that and i flipped shit and started yelling at him.Never happened again,now this probably wont work in most cases.My suggestion is to stop listening to Periphery.That sounds like your main problem.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by soulsablaze
I'm in the same boat as you but I don't complain about it. I'm considered "emo" because i always wear a band shirt (usually obscure metal bands) tight pants (not like skin tight) and listen to metal very loud. You know what I do? sit back, spark up a bowl and let them drown in their ignorance. **** 'em

You're awesome
I can take a road that'll see me through.
Please come back dyers, and edit these retarded posts.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Please come back, Dyers, and ban these stupid people.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by dead-fish
Please come back, Dyers, and ban these stupid people.

Well hello there, sunshine.

I'm guessing they're calling you 'emo' more based on your demeanour than your music, TS.
Is cool story bro a bannable offence yet? It seems relevant here.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Where's Dyers been for the past few weeks?
Wann kann ich dich von diesem Ort wegbringen?
Wann ist der Tod unser einziger Zuschauer?
Wann können wir schreien anstatt zu flüstern?
Wann ist der neue Anfang das Ende dieses traurigen Madrigals?
I hate it when I'm balls deep in a child and someone shouts "Paedo!" So hurtful and inaccurate.
Quote by soulsablaze
i always wear a band shirt (usually obscure metal bands)

Favorite bands :
Against Me!
Metallica
Bullet for my Valentine
Trivium
Guns N' Roses
Iron Maiden
Children of Bodom

EDIT: I never got called an Emo even when i looked like one...
Last edited by andyscoot at Jul 4, 2010,
Quote by technicolour
You should feel flattered, most emo bands are way better than cannibal corpse and periphery.

If you're talking about actual emo music, then
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by IbanezSA160a
I've just about had it with ignorant rap and pop fans calling me an "emo" because I listen to Cannibal Corpse and Periphery, it's ****ing sickening to be called this, it's like saying that the stereotype for black people is that they're good swimmers because they swim across the Rio Grande.. yet I digress.

Discuss some of the dumb shit people assume you are/do because you listen to metal.

Let me help you there
Quote by IbanezSA160a

Hypocritical much?
Quote by IbanezSA160a

While this does irritate me a little, what irritates me more is people who listen to a wide range of "limewire/myspace music/emo" music like periphery and claiming to be "trve metal heads" and start mass bitch fits about how much they hate emo music and hate being called emo.
wait no... I love that it makes me lol.
Quote by PwarDuex
your name is about as funny as a burning orphanage

Last edited by fumb duck at Jul 4, 2010,