• EMG 81 Bridge Pickup
• EMG 85 Neck Pickup
• EMG SA Middle Pickup
• Hardshell Case Included
• Finishes: "Armor Flame" Custom Graphic

http://www.deanguitars.com/img/mab1.jpg

Whats all your thoughts on this axe?

I'm considering buying it.

Its either that or the RC7x But, Im not entirely sure I want a second 7 string.
It's ugly. Specs seem ok though..

EDIT: Now that I look at your sig though, buy a new amp instead.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Last edited by JagerSlushy at Jul 4, 2010,
Yeah, I know its cliche but there are 4 signature models that are really growing on me, and the one I know the least about happens to be this one

PGM300 v RC7 v MAB1 AF v JS1200
I want the PGM the most honestly, but its over 600$ more then the Armor Flame, but I may save up for it, and also to add to Spartans comment...

I'm a bedroom player, and to be honest I think my Spider sounds fine, but it is on my list to get a nice amp, maybe christmas, or my birthday which is 4 days after christmas >
I like it a lot but I hate EMG's big time, thats the reason why I wouldn't get that guitar and why I'm wanting Dave Mustaines VMNT Angel Of Deth instead
Other than that it seems to be a solid guitar.. But I'm a bit confused as to why it doesn't come with Batio's signature EMG pickup standard
"I've Been Imitated So Well I've Heard People Copy My Mistakes"- Jimi Hendrix

We're born to lose, so live to win
Buy the RC7!
My friend has one and it totally kicks ass. The necks on those are real smooth and thin for a 7 string. And the slanted pickup is badass as is the art and inlay)
@Grimriffer The reason I've been led off the RC7, is because to get the sweet ass graphic its over 2000$, and that goes for all the inlays aswell
So I'm forced to get the jet black with 1 inlay on the 12th, and to be honest, for the same price the armor flame looks cooler, and I already have a decent 7 string, but If I find its not going to work with a 6 that'll most likely be my choice

@Damarsbarperson
His actually signature is alot more then this retail one, you know how it is, this is just a more realistically priced one.

@archenemyfan
I know I want the PGM301 sooooo bad but it might be out of my price range, and as for the JS I'd only really want a 24 fret, and I think its over 2000$ for one... so as I do want one it's on the bottom of the list in priority.

A more realistic chain

PGM300 (Roughly 2000$) v MAB1 (1200$) v RC7 (1200$) v JS (1800-2400$?)
Quote by KillerLolrus

@archenemyfan
I know I want the PGM301 sooooo bad but it might be out of my price range, and as for the JS I'd only really want a 24 fret, and I think its over 2000$ for one... so as I do want one it's on the bottom of the list in priority.

A more realistic chain

PGM300 (Roughly 2000$) v MAB1 (1200$) v RC7 (1200$) v JS (1800-2400$?)

haha,then If I were you I'd skip dean MAB's..I heard that some have faulty fret leveling....cant be sure though
thats the nicest looking dean i`ve seen (aside from the graphic), personally i wouldn`t buy it though `cos i don`t like the brand, but the specs look nice, i`m not a fan of emg`s either
Ibanez God : Are you biased against dean because of the god awful razorback line they *****d?

Because some of there signature models are really nice.

VMNT's are amazing.