the asses of music and of youtube have followed through in attacking justin bieber
which was to be expected. I really dont like what there doing, there giving us rock fans a bad name. as I wrote in a previous thread (which I deleted) somebody thought it would be funny to hate on this kid by implying something called the Metal MIlitia or MM for short. which is why if you go to any metallica, slayer, or megadeth videos you will most likley find that someone has copy and pasted a message stating to attack justin bieber via his video baby via comments. now we all know that bieber was given a ticket for a one way train to fame and glory and riches and what not. but their still giving us a bad reputation. the attack is stationed for tomorrow but comment thrashing has well started, badly enough the hate comments are pouring in every second. I cant say Im too happy with that, state your thoughts as you will.
Last edited by metallicafoevaa at Jul 4, 2010,
I dislike what they're doing. They should all have their ears cut off.

Not really, but they really shouldn't be allowed to listen to music anymore.

This is probably more Pit worthy though...
Quote by metallicafoevaa
the asses of music and of youtube have followed through in attacking justin bieber
which was to be expected. I really dont like what there doing, there giving us rock fans a bad name. as I wrote in a previous thread (which I deleted) somebody thought it would be funny to hate on this kid by implying something called the Metal MIlitia or MM for short. which is why if you go to any metallica, slayer, or megadeth videos you will most likley find that someone has copy and pasted a message stating to attack justin bieber via his video baby via comments. now we all know that bieber was given a ticket for a one way train to fame and glory and riches and what not. but their still giving us a bad reputation. the attack is stationed for tomorrow but comment thrashing has well started. I cant say Im too happy with that, state your thoughts as you will.

In general, people use the internet as a brain toilet. Poopin out whatever crap comes to their mind.

my suggestion....

Ignore the cesspool, you got better things to do... like play your guitar or something.
shred is gaudy music
Last edited by GuitarMunky at Jul 4, 2010,
Perhaps you are right, music is music no doubt
I just hate how their giving us real rock fans a bad rap.
But then again what can we do, haters shall be haters I guess.

P.S. Love the thumbnail.
yeah it is stupid

don't hate the player man
hate the game

nearly every youtube video i watch (mostly paul gilbert and buckethead vids), i always see some self righteous douchebags sayin stuff such as "man this is way better than that jonas brothers/miley cyrus kind of crap". These guys just think they are automatically better than everyone that listens to aformentioned jonas brothers/miley cyrus. i mean i dont like disney music or watever but at least im not gonna waste my time watchin it and act like a douche.
Quote by DiminishedFifth

This is probably more Pit worthy though...

Indeed.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud