At first i thought this was ridiculous, but now I'm actually considering this. It would be so cool to have a guitar you can draw on!

It is a Dry-Erase Board finish at
http://www.rustoleum.com/CBGProduct.asp?pid=128

I have black hardware on a HSH guitar that is modeled after the classic Ibanez RG (basswood body), so my question is:

Would this even be a possibility? And if so, should i go with it? OR should i just stick with the polyurethane finish i was planning?
dude.

DO IT.
that would be the worlds coolest guitar.

im sticky-ing this
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
+1 million to that. Also, while playing during a gig, if you remember what you forgot earlier on a trip to the grocery store, just jot it down behind the bridge.
Life is about taking risks, as long as the risks aren't too risky.
Hmm, yeah that was a worry of mine;

That the Whiteboard would get dirty like the ones at my school.

And also, acrtl1000s, like the grocery list idea. "I'd like eggs with my indie"
Maybe it's a different type of finish that's resistant to the solvent used in dry-erase markers? Idk.
My Tele Project!

Cheapy Johnson Steel String Acoustic
Les Paul Ripoff w/ SD SH2 and SH4
Modded Crate V18 2x12 w/ Weber Speakers
Squier Deluxe 5-string Active J-Bass
Acoustic B100 15" Bass Combo Amp
Gray VS Jekyll & Hyde
Vox V847A Wah
Use white paint, lots of lacquer, then a water-soluble marker so you can wipe it off with a wet cloth. It would be a bit daft to use a dry wipe marker, because it would all rub off during play.
I know there is also this black paint goop my work uses all the time that you can paint on stuff, and when it dries you can write on it like a blackboard with chalk. Either way, I don't know how practical this or your white board stuff would be.

Edit: just realized that is what the posted link was about...

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA