1. (Probably a dumb question but it's late so i'm not quite thinking clearly) Can you get them in the U.S.? All the prices are in euros or something (Again, I realize this a dumb question)

2. Are they reliable?

3. I'm planning on upgrading my LP special II. Pickups, electronics, etc seeing as it is my current "go to" guitar. (I love the feel, and the tone is a nice middle ground between my SG and my Jackson) What pickups would work for me? I play classic rock/hard rock (Gun's N' Roses, KISS, Aerosmith, Pink Floyd, a few random blues songs, etc) My budget is flexable, as this is a little ways off, I'm getting a new amp before I buy anything else, I just want to get a feel for the direction I'm going.

I've been thinking-

Bridge-Hot Slag, Neck- Rolling Mill
My only worry is this will be a little too high output for my style

Bridge-Rolling Mill, Neck- Rolling Mill or Alchemist 90
I like the idea of having a P90 in the neck, but seeing as I know almost nothing about these pickups, any help would be great.

4.(Last question) I'm planning on doing the same thing to my old Squier Bullet, the body is routed for HSS so I'm trying to decide between a humbucker in the bridge or Iron Gear's jailhouse rail, the humbucker would probably be a Rolling Mill or Hot Slag depending on what I get for the LP. The middle and neck pickups would more than likely be Pig Irons.

I'm sorry about the long post, any help you can give me would be great, if you have any questions feel free to ask. But in the meantime I'm going to bed before I start asking more stupid questions. I'll check back when I wake up, Thanks in advance.
1) that's what exchange rates are for

2) about as reliable as a magnet and some wire gets

3) Hot Slag/Rolling Mill sounds good. RM/RM set would be good for blues and stuff, you might want a hotter bridge (Hot Slag) for some good rythm crunch and bite... It might slightly outpower the Rolling Mill, I'm not sure. Even if it did it wouldn't be a big deal.

And if you want to put a P90 in a guitar, the P90 has to be a "humbucker routed P90" otherwise it won't fit. Soapbar and Dogear P90s are a slightly different size.

GFS makes some cheap P90s that get decent reviews, personally I haven't played them though.
i'm sure they ship to the US (they're based in the UK) but there might not be much point, kind of thing, by the time you pay postage etc.

i think you can get toneriders in the US, they might be worth considering. (i haven't tried either)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah Toneriders are supposed to be about on par with (or better than) Iron Gears so you may as well get them
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Cool, I'm not totally sure why I started a thread about about this, it was 1am where i'm at so I wasn't thinking too clearly. If anyone has anything to add feel free. Also, how do Toneriders stack up quality wise with GFS, their website seemed a little light on information.
i haven't tried either, i'm just kind of going by what I've heard, but (according to corduroy, a guy on here who makes pickups) the gfs aren't always very accurate in terms of what their specs say (by that i mean the specs say one thing and the actual specs are another), and I think he's pretty impressed with the toneriders (for the price). I don't want to put words in his mouth, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?