my acoustic recently started having this problem, i dont know whats wrong with it and i dont know how to fix it. i've only had it for about a month, so why is it doing this?
you need to give us more details. is the sound coming from the neck or the body, or could it be coming from the tuners? does it buzz whenever you play it? did you drop it hard recently or is it kept in a very humid environment?

the thing is you could have a loose fret, a brace that came partway off either from abuse or from too much humidity causing the guitar to swell till the glue pulls off, tuners that need tightening or tons of other things.
no matter what is is, sounds like you're gonna need to take it in and have it looked at.
Mine did this recently and there was a bow in the neck. It was easy to fix, just barely adjusted the truss rod and that fixed the problem. Like everyone said...we need more info, though.

Eyeball and see if there is any bow or warp on the fretboard. If so, you need to make adjustments to the truss rod.
that would explain a slight buzzing, not a "terrible" buzzing. for his neck to change that much in so short a time either the humidity where the guitar is would have to be WAY off - enough to destroy the guitar over time - or the guitar would be suffering some abuse.

one more thing it could be is the truss rod coming loose inside the guitar.

Quote by c_foster88
Mine did this recently and there was a bow in the neck. It was easy to fix, just barely adjusted the truss rod and that fixed the problem. Like everyone said...we need more info, though.

Eyeball and see if there is any bow or warp on the fretboard. If so, you need to make adjustments to the truss rod.
omg how can it be abuse the guitars only a month old its most likely the trussrod hold down the 3rd and 15 frett on the same string then hold it up and look at the fret inbetween 7 and 8 it should be enouff room to stick a busness card inbetween the string and the fret without toutching atleast.

if thats it take a alen wrench and adujust the trussrod
its most likely humped so u got to loosen the trussrod
and for a bowed neck u got to tighten the trussrod