my acoustic recently started having this problem, i dont know whats wrong with it and i dont know how to fix it. i've only had it for about a month, so why is it doing this?
It's yer mom blowing her vuvezela.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
electric vuvuzela!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Go to the acoustic forum and give them more detail as well, cant really say what's wrong when its that vague, could be so many things.
Look at your guitar. Is it small, stripy, and honey-producing? If so, you might have gotten it mixed up with a bee.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Most likely fret buzz. The Acoustic/Classical Guitar forum will probably have better advice, if you ask here you'll mostly get "OMG itz teh vuvuzelazzzzzz!!!111!!!1!1!!!"

EDIT: I am aware that the next post is now obligated to say just that.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Last edited by rgrockr at Jul 4, 2010,
Quote by rgrockr
Most likely fret buzz. The Acoustic/Classical Guitar forum will probably have better advice, if you ask here you'll mostly get "OMG itz teh vuvuzelazzzzzz!!!111!!!1!1!!!"

В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by Zaphikh
You are aptly named.

beat me to the punch, damn.

now to help the noob, your guitar, is used i presume, the buzz you hear is the string rattling against the fret wire after you hit it. that means the string is to low and that the action must be raised. I do not know how to adjust action on a acoustic, so like the others suggestions, take it to a shop. The probably won't charge you.
Nice name Btw
It would have something to do with the action of the strings, my acoustic used to do that too. I adjusted the height of the bridge, try that. If you can, that is.

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

Damn! I wanted to make a vuvuzela joke

The Pit is too quick for my slow clicking.