My friend just said that she had a sunburn on her privates... but is it actually possible to tan them darker like the rest of the body ?
Dick Jerky.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
^ Lmao
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
There will be zero tolerance
Fate is your deciding God
put a george foreman grill on ur penis, then post pics
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
nude beach bro
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
Why bother? By the time someone sees them you no longer need to impress them. Unless you're just showing it to random people on the street, in which case it'll probably be a "no" no matter how nice it looks.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jul 4, 2010,
Quote by Momentosis
Dick Jerky.

I don't usually log on.

But when I do it is only to tip my hat off to lulz.

nice work.
yo.

I BELIEVE
I always thought it weird how my dick was as tan my arms with no sunshine, so tanning it would be pointless.
I guess we are just different people
Quote by genghisgandhi
Your mom had a botched abortion, and you were the result.

Need a laugh?
Quote by MetaIronForce

._______________
||
|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|
|__LOLOMETER__|

That deserved a lolmeter

Quote by ThrashingSauce
Well, it's either true, or you just got rejected in a very original way.

Rejected in what way? She's just a friend
I've tried several times but I never get past the rubbing the sun tan lotion on part...
Quote by n2dabloo
I've tried several times but I never get past the rubbing the sun tan lotion on part...

I know the feeling.
Quote by n2dabloo

HAHAHAHA! That's the best i've lol'd reading something in a while. Thanks for making my day, seriously. You get a medal for a true laugh, I salute you.
Quote by pjuckazz
Rejected in what way? She's just a friend

You got the "let's just be friends" talk already? Damn.

Anyway, you can get your anus bleached, so I guess tanning your schlong should also be possible. I don't see what'd stop the skin on it to produce pigments, like any other piece of skin.
I only noticed yesterday that my penis is rather tanned compared to the rest of my body, i don't know how this happens, maybe when i am asleep, it falls out and a small wang shaped ray of sunshine comes through my curtains when the sun rises, landing perfectly upon my baton.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by donender
I only noticed yesterday that my penis is rather tanned compared to the rest of my body, i don't know how this happens, maybe when i am asleep, it falls out and a small wang shaped ray of sunshine comes through my curtains when the sun rises, landing perfectly upon my baton.

For some bizarres reason I'm not aware of all guys wangs are slightly darker.. Must be all the friction.
Quote by TheQuailman
You got the "let's just be friends" talk already? Damn.

We were a couple 3 years ago and I have a GF now... anyways I'll try to tan my Hercules
Quote by ThrashingSauce
Well, it's either true, or you just got rejected in a very original way.

I present you an almost complete lol-stack.

Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Quote by pjuckazz
My friend just said that she had a sunburn on her privates... but is it actually possible to tan them darker like the rest of the body ?

My wife tans full nude. She's been doing it for years though. But yes, she's the same color all over. It's nice
Quote by Bearded_Seth

For some bizarres reason I'm not aware of all guys wangs are slightly darker.. Must be all the friction.

It's due to the muscles being closer to the surface, plus darker flesh and blood.
TS are you 5? "Private parts"? Really?
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM
migueltherocker: The retarded unicorn-fish of the sea

Quote by ShredHead396

Dude, that was just pure win, i laughed the entire way

first stack ^
Quote by donender

This.

Seriously.

My legs are all white but The Wizard and his friends are nice and tan all year round.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Last edited by CFH82 at Jul 4, 2010,
Quote by donender

That would explain the blotch of sunburn shaped like a dick and balls on my back from the other night when I slept on my stomach.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.