Hey guys, this is probably against the rules to post this in here, but I'm a ***** so whatever.

Our band is Infuri, we are currently 10th on the chart, and although we only have 1 song uploaded at the moment, we are planning on putting the rest up soon, and would really appreciate you guys giving it a listen!

http://www.triplejunearthed.com/Charts/default.aspx?genre=Metal

Only takes 2 minutes to sign up, and we would forever be in your debt!

Edit: The weekend ended right as I posted, and we dropped back to 10th! Noooooooooo
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
Last edited by AstheticsOfHate at Jul 4, 2010,
Forever in my debt eh?

Don't say that in The Pit
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by padgea7x
Forever in my debt eh?

Don't say that in The Pit

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

Check out my band!
I loved it.

The_Contedit: Ok, the heavy part that starts around 2:00 is totally random, and not being a fan of metal, I didn't enjoy it that much. But the slow part you guys had in the beginning was cool.
Last edited by The Contagen at Jul 4, 2010,
Quote by The Contagen
I loved it.

The_Contedit: Ok, the heavy part that starts around 2:00 is totally random, and not being a fan of metal, I didn't enjoy it that much. But the slow part you guys had in the beginning was cool.

Thank you very much for taking the time to listen, and for the feedback!

The heavy part at the end, is actually a seperate song, they just lead into each other, and the singer failed to split them up when he uploaded them!

Our other heavy songs, are 2872309-203409245 times less generic then that though! (I like to think so anyways :P)

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

Check out my band!
Tell you what, send me the rest of your album and I'll vote for you guys. Really liked it. Well done haha.

Sanity is not statistical
^ The rest of the album isn't done! There are some old recordings, but they are shit quality. The next best thing I can offer, is Terracotta and I'll Wait on my profile, check it out!

The Terracotta recording isn't complete yet though, and it's just a preview!

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

Check out my band!
Good stuff, man...
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Quote by AstheticsOfHate
Hey guys, this is probably against the rules to post this in here, but I'm a ***** so whatever.

Our band is Infuri, we are currently 10th on the chart, and although we only have 1 song uploaded at the moment, we are planning on putting the rest up soon, and would really appreciate you guys giving it a listen!

http://www.triplejunearthed.com/Charts/default.aspx?genre=Metal

Only takes 2 minutes to sign up, and we would forever be in your debt!

Edit: The weekend ended right as I posted, and we dropped back to 10th! Noooooooooo

Hey man, I'm on Unearthed too! I'm in a band called Two Thirds Novocastrian, although we don't have songs up We had material but it was poorly recorded so we took it down. Good to know there's other people on here using Unearthed
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Rubixcuba. I like that.

Quote by Fenderhippie69
Orange amps FTW!
Vocalist is terrible

Drums are so obviously fake

The bass is terrible is that fake too?

The guitars can not even nearly be heard. And a note in your terrible sweep is out of key.

Is this a ****ing joke?

Your china on the kit is an embarrasement, and the sub drop??? Im crying in laughter.

And also ****ING LOL at your breakdown tryingto be brutal. Its evident no one moves at your shows and you wont get signed. Being better then every other teenage ****** at being shit still means your shit.

Don't quit your ****ing job.
Quote by Drapte
Vocalist is terrible

The guitars can not even nearly be heard. And a note in your terrible sweep is out of key.

Is this a ****ing joke?

Your china on the kit is an embarrasement, and the sub drop??? Im crying in laughter.

And also ****ING LOL at your breakdown tryingto be brutal. Its evident no one moves at your shows and you wont get signed. Being better then every other teenage ****** at being shit still means your shit.

Quote by Drapte
Vocalist is terrible

Is this a ****ing joke?

Yes the kit is obviously fake. Yes I know it needs mixng and parts need re-doing. Being brutal doesn't really have anything to do with it, we just like that sort of music.

Thanks for the feedback man, however unnecessarily harsh it was.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

Check out my band!
Quote by Drapte
Vocalist is terrible

Is this a ****ing joke?

Yeah, you're right, they aren't as good as your band's songs on Triple J Unearthed.

Oh wait...

Quote by AstheticsOfHate
Yes the kit is obviously fake. Yes I know it needs mixng and parts need re-doing. Being brutal doesn't really have anything to do with it, we just like that sort of music.

Thanks for the feedback man, however unnecessarily harsh it was.

Okay you want feedback.

Go to your influences "Trivium, Parkway Drive, Killswitch Engage
observe how they write and take that on board.

Rather then out of key sweeps you think might just pass Actually learn a scale and make your own. This generally makes you not Genericore and a band with somewhat talent. Once you have completed those tasks. Record it in a real studio with a real producer rather then your brothers mates boyfriend. Then start threads like this and spam how good your songs are now.

Then hang yourself
What are you 16 years old? Grow up man, seriously.

I never spammed how good the songs were, I asked people to listen to it, and pass their own judgement, if you don't like it cool. No reason to come in a tell be a total prick for no good reason.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

Check out my band!
Quote by AstheticsOfHate
What are you 16 years old? Grow up man, seriously.

I never spammed how good the songs were, I asked people to listen to it, and make there own judgement, if you don't like it cool. You don't need be act like a kid who got raped by his father last night.

Ease up on those sorts of comments, can't show the pit your tunes in the FOTB.

Quote by Low_End_Rocker
Ease up on those sorts of comments, can't show the pit your tunes in the FOTB.

Yeah I know, I edited it, my bad. Don't feed the trolls

Thanks to everyone who listened!

Quote by KTFM
http://triplejunearthed.com/Artists/View.aspx?artistid=13003

Check out mine and I'll check out yours.

Pretty good man, it's not what I'm normally into, but I'll Be There, was pretty damn catchy, and the vocals were pretty cool.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

Check out my band!
Quote by AstheticsOfHate
Yeah I know, I edited it, my bad. Don't feed the trolls

Thanks to everyone who listened!

Pretty good man, it's not what I'm normally into, but I'll Be There, was pretty damn catchy, and the vocals were pretty cool.

16, 10 months actually. What are you 20?

Because I swear if your any older then 10 and think your music is good please stop life.
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
Yeah, you're right, they aren't as good as your band's songs on Triple J Unearthed.

Oh wait...

Oh wait? I have a band mate, wheres yours