I've really been getting into slide stuff lately, and I've wanted a resonator for ages, so with my birthday coming up it's the perfect excuse to get one.

But where from? All I can really find are some cheap Ozarks and the odd Epiphone Dobro.

What I'd really like is this if anyone happens to know where I can get one:

My only requirements are it NEEDS to be a round neck and wood body. A pickup would be good too .F holes (instead of the little tea strainer things) and a slotted headstock would be nice, but they're not deal breakers.

So is there anywhere/anything I should be looking at in particular?

I've not really thought about a budget, but something around £800? Maybe a little more? So I want something pretty decent...
Musicroom (www.musicroom.com) do Fender resonators, I've seen the FR-50 there and heard good things about it, spruce and mahogany body, f-holes (in the shape of the F in the fender logo) and a chrome resonator, only £300. Not sure if it's got a pickup, but a piezoelectric pickup is quite cheap, easy to install, and captures the resonator sound a lot better than magnetic pickups, which I think is what most electro-acoustic resonators have as standard.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.