After abit of threads popping up I remember reading somewhere that theres a South American tribe of people that dont believe in fapping and they only ejucalate in their women to make babies. They believe that a man should keep his man juice inside him to be a man and only the "women-men" do it.

Can you imagine how hard that would be?! I think they are offically more manly then us by all means.

I'll try and find where I read that on MSN but thoughts on it?
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think it's not my culture and I don't give a shit. Good for them?

This.

Whatever strokes your goat.
Surely they would just wet dream after long enough? That's what happens to me if I don't wank for a week or 2.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by BenRaah
This.

Whatever strokes your goat.

Or in their case whatever doesn't stroke their goat.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
I once saw a comedy routine based around the "fact" that a man will ejaculate after around three months to refresh his sperm - through a wet dream if necessary. Assuming the comedian had done some kind of research, I guess this tribe must have either a 3:1 women:men imbalance, or a very short period of gestation... :P
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!

Christians aren't supposed to masturbate either. I doubt it would be that hard if it was ingrained in your culture and you'd probably never tried it.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by sg255

Christians aren't supposed to masturbate either. I doubt it would be that hard if it was ingrained in your culture and you'd probably never tried it.

True, But still it seems really hard to resist sometimes like these people
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
If you had free reign on any tribe-woman you wanted, I doubt you'd fap either.
The playground of the world
But you'd have no control at all... If a woman did as much as fart you'd get so excited you'd excrete your manly juices everywhere...
Why does everybody act like it's some impossible feat to not masturbate? I don't masturbate. It's not a challange to NOT punish your penis like you caught it burglerising your grandparents, especially if you've never tried it.
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
They must last like, 7 seconds when it actually comes to it.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
and there are tribes that believe boys have to ingest the semen of men to become a man, so what?
Quote by fret-less
Why does everybody act like it's some impossible feat to not masturbate? I don't masturbate. It's not a challange to NOT punish your penis like you caught it burglerising your grandparents, especially if you've never tried it.

get off your high-horse bud

it isnt impossible, but why deprive yourself from it?

its a great stress reliever
its actually recommended to fap, cleans the pipes, keeps prostate healthy
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by fretsofthebeast

Seems like he's not doing that at all

The playground of the world
Quote by Eddie4President
Seems like he's not doing that at all

Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Freaks..

Even Monkeys Wank it...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by fretsofthebeast

I'm not on any high-horse. I don't have a moral objection to masturbation, I just don't do it, and eveyone acts like that's freakish or semi-ipossible to achieve, but it's not.

Also, my girlfriend thinks it's mad-hot that I don't jerk my spicey chicken every time I get the chance like other guys do, so that is win, my good sir.
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Quote by fret-less
I'm not on any high-horse. I don't have a moral objection to masturbation, I just don't do it, and eveyone acts like that's freakish or semi-ipossible to achieve, but it's not.

Also, my girlfriend thinks it's mad-hot that I don't jerk my spicey chicken every time I get the chance like other guys do, so that is win, my good sir.

alright enjoy your prostate cancer brah
Quote by Valid12891

Quote by _Ixnay_

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
There are quite a few people that say that masturbation isn't good for you, as in, it is the 'reason' for pre-immature ejaculation, your penis doesn't grow 'cause of it and I can't remember the other bullsh*t....
But meh, who cares, if they don't wanna do it, they don't have to, it's not like I'll be going around my school with a baseball bat and shouting "WHO HERE DOESN'T JERK OFF ??!!??!! "
"One bourbon, one scotch, one beer" *And one deadman, walking this land, with nothing, but a drink in his hand.*

C4C ?
And that's life , Empty Shell
Quote by fret-less

Quote by Xter
After abit of threads popping up I remember reading somewhere that theres a South American tribe of people that dont believe in fapping and they only ejucalate in their women to make babies. They believe that a man should keep his man juice inside him to be a man and only the "women-men" do it.

Can you imagine how hard that would be?! I think they are offically more manly then us by all means.

I'll try and find where I read that on MSN but thoughts on it?

thats interesting but alot of cultures do that, like for example i am atheist used to be muslim, and in islam you cannot wank to promote sex but instead you can do it as a replacement for sex after marriage
Quote by imthehitcher
and there are tribes that believe boys have to ingest the semen of men to become a man, so what?

always wondered how i got to be so amazingly manly
I'm pretty sure they're considered gays.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I haven't fapped in about, 3 weeks...partly because I'm on a bet but yeah. I can't say I've honestly missed it though.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by fret-less

Well, then you are different from everyone else.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
The really religious jews dont masturbate because its a sin.
So
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
They can be as manly as they want to be. My insanity is directly proportional to the amount of semen floating around my junk.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
These guys must be very high-strung. One of the best parts of having a wank is that feeling of stress relief and relaxation that takes you when you've finished. It's like someone shoots you up with a small dose of diazepam.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."