Im wondering what would be a better investment: A Squier Classic Vibe strat or a Fender MIM standard.

im saving up and money really isnt hard to get with my job, just wanted to know what would be better.

Also, instead of strats, equally ready to swap out for tele's depending on my mood XD

Any input?
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
ESP LTD Eclipse 1000, ASB
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
I've hear the Classic Vibes can be better than the MIMs, but I'd say definitely go try them out. Go to Guitar Center and try out everything, even ones you're not going to buy. You never know.

Even if the Squier is a great guitar, I just can't get over the fact that it says Squier on the headstock haha. I'd hate to argue with "un-educated people" about it, too haha. But I'm sort of OCD, so get whatever feels and sounds best to YOU.
to be perfectly honest, i would go for the squier. i know i'm going to get bashed for that, but i prefer the way they feel. and to be completely honest, i find they sound better than the cheap MIM strats. that squier is actually pretty damn good.

but! my honest suggestion would be to save up for a deluxe players strat. those things are f**king good guitars! its only an extra $100-200 if i recall over the standard MIM strat, but its night and day in terms of feel and sound.
336 what make them "Night and Day difference?"
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Squiers are hit or miss because they're pumped out so frequently and don't cost much money. The quality control on them is very different between guitars. However my friend had an old 50s throw back Squier strat and it was a nice guitar (could have used some hardware upgrades). The MIM guitars and the classic vibes are both solid instruments. They don't do anything amazingly but they're solid overall. The MIM guitars are nicer, have better hardware, and better pups but they're also 150 dollars more expensive on avg so it's up to you. I would probably get a classic vibe and upgrade anything if i needed to.
Gear:

Fender Strat
PRS SE Custom 24
Agile AL-3100

Jet City JCA50H
Randall 2x12 wV30s
good suggestion from guy above with the squier then upgrades if necessary.

but what i meant about the night and day thing is that the deluxe is just a damn solid guitar. it has better pickups in it and just feels right in your hands. looks beautiful and doesn't feel sort of cheap like the MIM standards seem to. not sure if hardware is any better or not, but the sound is definitely a lot better. just go try out any strats and see what you like buddy!!
Squier Classic vibe in my opinion, even then i recommend you look for preowned fenders.

Made in japan fenders are very desirable and very good guitars i recommend you look for one of those preowned before you buy, you wont regret it.
would a used mexi strat for 250 be good or no?
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60