Hey Guys,

I'm using a very long line of effects for my guitar and bass. It is aprox. 15 effects long and it always worked well.

I was just playing and all of a sudden my effects start to go weak (meaning distortions sound like they're dusty, synth effects sound like they're not apparent etc.) and my delay sometimes just doesn't work and cuts out all of the signal.
Besides these problems it also seems as though the effects ''overblow'' the signal, which makes it sound like you overblow your amp, but you don't, cause it's turned to an ultimately low volumelevel.

Does anyone know why and how this happens?
cheers
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
anyone?
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
Check your cables and don't forget the cables in between your pedals.

What are you using to power these?
I've been through this.

Sometimes you just need to checkout each pedal one at a time (and each cable too!).

This is where a cable tester can save you tons of time (behringer makes a cheap one that works great).

Also, don't forget that your power supply may be the culprit!
1979 Gibson Les Paul Silverburst
James Tyler Variax JTV89
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG520QS
Greg Bennett Torino TR4

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
GSP1101 & Pod X3 Pro
Peavey 5150 & JSX
Bugera 6262 & 333XL
Carvin V3
Spider Valve HD100