Basically i found one of these:

WOHOO!!!

Clips:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3905265/vuvuphaserbrrr.mp3
with some phaser

Review:
There's one sound basically, and it's br00talz
not really, but it's sure fun to blow it at people crossing the street

Clips kinda suck because this thing is so loud i couldn't get it to not clip my mic, so deal with it.

Legal shit:

My Blackheart reacts well with loud acoustic noises, and with microphones, although it starts to breakup at around 4 on the volume. It doesn't sound that bad with a vuvuzela.

The RP70 had trouble picking up the noise since the vuvuzela is a very loud instrument acoustically.

The Tanabe Dumkudo didn't really clip the signal, it is a Zendrive clone after all and the mic output is so tiny it didn't clip without the gain being at 100%
Last edited by stykerwolf at Jul 4, 2010,
Damnnit i'm not good with dropbox, how the heck can i get a direct link? it's not telling me stupid help text
Quote by ibanezgod1973
what has a vuvuzela got to do with guitar?

thread = epic fail

Obviously you're on the wrong website, this is www.ultimate-vuvuzela.com.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by ibanezgod1973
what has a vuvuzela got to do with guitar?

thread = epic fail

Ok mr. nosenseofhumor, i'll demo it with a guitar pedal, through a guitar amp, and a cabinet suitable for guitar, and review on how those things react as a form of testing.
i think it's hilarious.

i wish the clip would have worked though.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
^ Who the **** cheers for Canada? You cheer for your nation of ancestry.

Speaking of which, go Krauts!
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
hahahahaha awesome

it sounds like chewbacca in the clip
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^the mids are at 8 btw, lol it may look like 2 but it's pretty high.
Yeah it was, but i need an isolated room because this thing is just so effin' loud acoustically
You know Sarah, my dad suggested getting a bag, and two more vuvuzela, and a pipe. and with the combined strenght of chat, i will make myself a VuvuBagpip-brrrrrrrrrr
Last edited by stykerwolf at Jul 4, 2010,
Quote by bubb_tubbs
^ Who the **** cheers for Canada? You cheer for your nation of ancestry.

Speaking of which, go Krauts!

+1

I actually have a vuvuzela, that my dad bought at a Bomber game decades ago haha. It's annoying as hell but with my trumpet skill I can probably play it pretty good!
Quote by beckyjc
I wasnt actuallymaking the mids comment at the picture, i was just being an asshat about the clip.

Oh, i found it to have plenty of mids, but very little upper harmonics. it was too loose for any modern metal though, think black sabbath with more gain kinda sound
can you do Floyd-Squealies and Divebombs?

I can do mad growls through them actually. Like fricken Louis Armstrong growls haha
I used to play clarinet, so yeah i can't do that pitch changing that brass players do

Well the black part can actually fold, so you can kinda play it like a trombone
hmmmm

can it whammy without a whammy?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by nightraven
what kind of rock are you living under?
oh wait canada didn't qualify, lololol

O **** off, I don't spend my waking hours in front of the computer keeping up to date on forums.
^ Or watch television, or frequent bars, or even go outside in Toronto for that matter.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by kurtlives91
O **** off, I don't spend my waking hours in front of the computer keeping up to date on forums.

I hope I'm not the only one who sees the irony here.
Wave goodbye to the past.
You've got your whole life to lead.

Fender 60's Lacquer Jazzmaster
Schecter C-1+ with SD '59
Egnater Tweaker 15
PolyTune noir
Algal Bloom fuzz
Fingerprint Redux fuzz
Nocturner reverb
Flashback delay
Quote by kurtlives91

For your benefit, kurt, the vuvuzela is an instrument used at the World Cup by South Africans. It's very loud and very annoying, and this is pretty much the first time people around the world were exposed to them.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Dude... my little brother has one of these. I have had a nonstop headache for days. Also,
Quote by someone
ultimate-vuvuzela.com
sigged.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by denied

Wut kind of toobs duz it yuse?

Removed the 12AT7 PI for a class a configuration, it's got one EF86 and now two El34s in run at class a with a rather hot bias

i hear solidstate works better because it's even more annoying
Damn dude, HNSD! Looks pretty sick to me, I just love the black and white finish. I checked out the clip and you got some mad skills man, great sense of melody and rythm. Alsom, every tried reversing the vuvuzela? I heard that if you blow air into the bigger part of the vuvuzela, that you'll sound like O-zone!
Yeah
Quote by kurtlives91

I actually laughed my ass of at this. Seriously? Even if you're not a soccer fan its the biggest sporting tournament on earth and that has been THE most discussed thing about it. Sounds like you do spend all day on the computer checking forums

Also yea, that chatrooms been ultimate-vuvuzela for a month now. I didn't even notice until last week and I own the bloody thing.
Le Sraah
Don't like soccer, haven’t watched, much if any of the World Cup.

My most sincere apologies though. I will keep up to date on the latest sporting tournaments from now on before posting.
You might like to keep track of the news and stuff as well considering it was a pretty big storyline.
Le Sraah
Page 1 of 2