Best low end priced LP i like the epi plus tops. But what do u think the cheapest LP but very well made and sounded lp is?
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
Burny or Orville Les Pauls. Pretty much looks the same except the name on the headstock. The pickups are decent but you can always change them. It's the resonance and the sustain of the body that matters unplugged. Check out the Japanese Epiphones too.
Quote by User_Name336
look into agile if you're after a cheap les paul shaped guitar. they're better dollar for dollar than epiphone. but if thats not an option, whats your price range?

Agile FTW

Yeah i agree agile would be the best way to go for a les paul
I have to recommend Michael Kelly Patriots. Truly, from my heart. They're of very high value, considering the price.
If something is nothing it must not be something in any possible way
Quote by busa54
I have to recommend Michael Kelly Patriots. Truly, from my heart. They're of very high value, considering the price.

price and link to one?
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
Agile really makes phenomenal guitars. I've had my al-2500 for a little over 4 years and i still love it. I believe it plays and sounds just as good or even better than an epi les paul for less than half the price.
Quote by User_Name336
look into agile if you're after a cheap les paul shaped guitar. they're better dollar for dollar than epiphone. but if thats not an option, whats your price range?

+1 for Agile. I just bought an Al-3000 and I can easily say that its better than any epiphone ive ever played and I would say its even comparable to a Std. LP, for less than a third the cost.