I live in Poland and I found one shop in the city I live in. It doesn't offer much but it has ESP/LTD guitars and I have a dilema between these four:

LTD Viper-50fm
LTD Viper-100fm
LTD AX-50
LTD EX-50

I need my guitar to be versatile in the metal genre since I want to play Death Metal like Unleashed or God Dethroned as well as black metal like Samael or Dark Funeral adding some progressive metal style. Any hints would be appreciated. If you could suggest another guitar that's at that price, tell me.
i would have thought they would all be as versatile as each other since there all the same basically, but different shapes lol
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by micrec90
I live in Poland and I found one shop in the city I live in. It doesn't offer much but it has ESP/LTD guitars and I have a dilema between these four:

LTD Viper-50fm
LTD Viper-100fm
LTD AX-50
LTD EX-50

I need my guitar to be versatile in the metal genre since I want to play Death Metal like Unleashed or God Dethroned as well as black metal like Samael or Dark Funeral adding some progressive metal style. Any hints would be appreciated. If you could suggest another guitar that's at that price, tell me.

Well, I can't comment on those ESP's because I have never played any of them, but the best thing I can think of is just to play them and see if you like the sound and the feel
Those models are all exactly the same, just in different shapes and finishes. So get the one you like the look of.

Literally, the only difference worth mentioning is that the AX has a 25.5" scale length, whereas the others have 24.75". So with that in mind, you might want to go with the AX, unless you like the shorter scale.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Well, also try playing them and see if you like the feel better then some others. If you don't feel comfortable playing it, then try something else