http://store.guitarfetish.com/nexvsopovicr.html

I was thinking about getting it as a Blues Guitar and its not expensive but its sounds good for what they are saying. Anyone had experince with these guitars? Good or Bad? Sound? Playability?
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Just keep in mind that, like anything, with guitars you get what you pay for. Not that these are bad, per say, and from what I remember of trying one a while back they certainly feel and sound like a step up from the low end Squier and similar guitars, but they are also not as good as the salesman speak from GF claims.

If you are shopping for price more than perfection, and are satisfied with a guitar that is plenty playable and sounds decently good, maybe after a little self setup work, you should be happy with it, especially for the price you pay.
Quote by AJDrac
Just keep in mind that, like anything, with guitars you get what you pay for. Not that these are bad, per say, and from what I remember of trying one a while back they certainly feel and sound like a step up from the low end Squier and similar guitars, but they are also not as good as the salesman speak from GF claims.

If you are shopping for price more than perfection, and are satisfied with a guitar that is plenty playable and sounds decently good, maybe after a little self setup work, you should be happy with it, especially for the price you pay.

Yea this wouldnt be a hardcore, Ima use it every day guitar. More like a Im feeling like playing some Blues or We need a back up guitar or a church guitar and for 200 Bucks u get the guitar and a hardcase so it didnt seem bad.

I understand the "You get what you pay for" Rule but Guitarfetish has always been a set up from anything in its price range parts wise. Quite happy with the 35 dollar tuners i got off there cause they beat the 60-80 dollar tuners alot.
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Someone said when he tried one of these it was "Almost as if they only hammered the frets in and called it good" Meaning they didn't level the frets, Meaning there will likely be buzz. I've never tried one but if I bought one I'd mod it, No two ways about it.
Always tin your strings.

_____

Don't be afraid to be honest.
Harmony Central has loads of threads and reviews about the Xavier guitars. There aren’t as many complaints as there used to be, but the certainly don’t have Agile’s reputation, or for that matter, the reputation of a used classic vibe Squier. But GFS does offer a ten-day return policy and 60-day exchange policy, so you can always take a gamble and return it if you get a bad one.

And if you do buy it, make sure to post a NGD or review!
Thanks Guy, I read some stuff and its a Hit and miss thing from what I see. So Im just gonna avoid it and probably make a Telecaster for 250 maybe 300 I guess.
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90