I just ran out and I need to get some more. What gauge Ernie Ball Slinky strings should I get?

Going to more than likely being playing either Drop C# or C# Standard, so if that matters then take that into consideration.
.11s or heavier although stuff like scale length etc matters as well.
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
Quote by HeavyReverb
.11s or heavier although stuff like scale length etc matters as well.

well the les paul I want to get has a scale length of 24.75 iirc and my strat I got at the moment is 25.5
Quote by SimplyBen

What ever you feel comfortable on. Try a bunch and see.

playing on this right now;

But that seems to be a bit to thin on the low e, also using that for E Standard tho

I tried Ernie Ball .48s - .11, and I thought those were good, but again playing in E Standard.

Would .48-.11 be fine for C#?
Yes .48-.11 should be fine. I used .52-11 for open C5 without any problems
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
I currently use 11- 48 power slinkys for drop A# on a les paul. Dont think because your tuning down you have to go and get the thickest strings available.

I was using 13-54's at one point, but surprisingly the thinner strings sounded better for the metalcore stuff I'm playing. While chords sound a little weak the single string stuff has an awesome loose bassy twang to it.

Riffs like A#|-0-3-1-0-1-3-0-1-0 sound incredibly better to me.

It's really matter of prefererence, try going up a two gauges at a time and record the results if you can and compare them.

Dont forget to change your intonation its Highly important.
Quote by hyper5
I currently use 11- 48 power slinkys for drop A# on a les paul. Dont think because your tuning down you have to go and get the thickest strings available.

I was using 13-54's at one point, but surprisingly the thinner strings sounded better for the metalcore stuff I'm playing. While chords sound a little weak the single string stuff has an awesome loose bassy twang to it.

Riffs like A#|-0-3-1-0-1-3-0-1-0 sound incredibly better to me.

It's really matter of prefererence, try going up a two gauges at a time and record the results if you can and compare them.

Dont forget to change your intonation its Highly important.

your going to have to define intonation lol