Ok. So i'm really interested in getting the 6505+ and im getting it in a few weeks but im a noob at effects loop. are there any footswitches that makes it possible so that you can have multiple pedals controlled by the footswitch? Because the other peavey footswitch is two buttoned stereo and can only do effects loop/channel and i dont think its enough for me.
Yes. They're called true bypass loopers. You can put multiple pedals in the true bypass loop and one push of the button mutes/unmutes them, but you can't control an amp's switching with a true bypass loop, so you're going to want to get the amp's footswitch anyway.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Is there any way to have more than one effects on at the same time from on button? like a tube scremer and a noise gate at same time?
Yes, keep them on and use the true bypass looper to turn them on/off.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Yes.

Here's an example of a true bypass looper:

You can plug the pedals you want to activate/deactivate into the send/return of the looper, and leave them on all the time. When you press the on/off switch of the looper, it's just like turning the pedals you have in the loop on or off at once.

Some loopers get way more complex than that, though:

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D