so guitar center doesnt have any Graph Tech bridges in stock, or at all, at least in washington... anyways they do have the Graph Tech TOM saddles, and the TonePros regular locking TOM's. they do have the TonePros with graph tech but its outta my budget (im gettin a lot of stuff)
so would getting a completely new bridge (TonePros regular) be better than getting the Graph Tech saddles and putting them in a stock Epi TOM? or vice versa?
-Gibson SG Faded
-Ibanez RG5EX1L
-Custom Upside-Down Strat
-Modded Epiphone LP
-Fender Acoustic
*Marshall DSL15H
>Ibanez TS9
>MXR Micro Flanger
>Boss TU-3
>Danelectro Vibe
>Guyatone ST-2 Comrpessor
Look into Musiciansfriend.com's stock of the bridges you want. You could buy it from them and not pay tax because they're not located in Washington, and so if you make an order over $100, you don't have to pay shipping.

Are you replacing your nut? If not, you could try doing that for the time being for some stability as well.
well, im in canada, and as soon as anything crosses that ever crowded border *BANG* duty is put on it. and unfortunately my budget was under 100$
and i know, i've checked musiciansfriend.com and guitarcenter.com and GC.com says they have the Graph Tech stuff, but only online...
do you know how much shipping/duty is from GC to Vancouver?
-Gibson SG Faded
-Ibanez RG5EX1L
-Custom Upside-Down Strat
-Modded Epiphone LP
-Fender Acoustic
*Marshall DSL15H
>Ibanez TS9
>MXR Micro Flanger
>Boss TU-3
>Danelectro Vibe
>Guyatone ST-2 Comrpessor