okay, i bought a GFS cable, http://store.guitarfetish.com/heducamplnou.html and one input is larger than the other and wont fit into any of my gear except my GFS delay pedal. how can i fix this?
EQUIPMENT:
Guitars:
2003 Fender MIM Strat
2008 Ibanez AEG20E A/E Cutaway
2011 Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro
Amps:
Epiphone Valve Jr. Halfstack BitMo Trio Modded
60W All Tube Egnater Renegade Head and Cab.
Shockingly it might we worth your while to contact Guitar Fetish and find out why they sent you a cable with different plug sizes.
i have, its not like a dramatic increase in size, it just stops going in past the head of it. and the last time i tried contacting them, they didn't answer, multiple times
EQUIPMENT:
Guitars:
2003 Fender MIM Strat
2008 Ibanez AEG20E A/E Cutaway
2011 Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro
Amps:
Epiphone Valve Jr. Halfstack BitMo Trio Modded
60W All Tube Egnater Renegade Head and Cab.
Quote by evortre
it just stops going in past the head

uh...er...uhm...

yeah contact GFS.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by BrokenDstring
uh...er...uhm...

yeah contact GFS.

thats what she said?

thats bizarre... even more so that it only fits into the delay?
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by evortre
i have, its not like a dramatic increase in size, it just stops going in past the head of it. and the last time i tried contacting them, they didn't answer, multiple times

Well, I guess you have to just wait a few days to see if Jay gets back to you, and if not, eat the loss. Next time just get the Guitar Center store brand, they’re cheap, they work fine, they’re serviceable, and they come in four colors.
Quote by evortre

I've always gotten a response from GFS within a day of sending my email. Try making the title something that pertains to the specific issue; titles such as "Help" are deleted by their spam filter.

That's odd that the cable has different size jacks... Never heard of that before.
I have a cable that won't fit into the jack of one of my guitars. First time I ever saw that. Fits into all the other stuff.
Maybe you have a wire that fell in between the jack and is not allowing the cable to go all the way in, I've had this problem multiple times with my strat, never wire up a strat using 18 gauge automotive speaker wire, it's too thick.

Also, $30 for a 30 foot noiseless cable? I think a scam is going on here.

TS, send it back, and buy a different cable, I would go with Ibanez's Series 96 cables, cheap, but still awesome.
Last edited by ethan_hanus at Jul 5, 2010,
monster plugs are supposed to be a small amount klarger, so they're a very snug fit, making it harder for them to be pulled out by accident.

At least, as far as i know.
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
I own them, not a scam, they sound great and work awesome. GFS for the MOST part has been good, although they're a little slow/snobby sometimes, they'll get back to you and almost definitely fix the issue
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era