Inspired by the recent thread. Post toliet graffiti or things you remember that were written if you don't have pics. As per usual, UG rules apply.

Unfortunately, I have no good pics, and I'm too lazy to search for some

but everyone else, GO!
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Last edited by guitarlord28 at Jul 4, 2010,
A toilet made of pencil lead you say?
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Go to Hacked IRL, it's the network that does FailBlog but it's pictures of funny/clever graffiti.

Some of it isn't toilet graffiti, but funny nonetheless.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I remember once being very very ill, after eating some presumably cursed marzipan from a coffee shop, I went downstairs tot he toilets to vomit, which took 5 minutes to find, the facilities actually belonged to an abandoned theater over the road, and you had to go through an underground tunnel to get there. They were disgusting, with about 2 inches of brown water coating the floor, more or less pitch black, and stank.

Some utter genius had, inside a cubicle, put up some pink floral wallpaper, totally at odds with the surroundings, and had written on it in some kick ass curly font "The Human Race, Should Not Be Judged, By Whom Is In First Place." I turned green, sweated profusely and purged my system of evil hippy-food for about 2 hours, and must've read it a thousand times. I'll never forget that, thank you for reminding me of that bizarre memory.

tl;dr: Drugs are bad.
All the graffiti at my school is boring-Just racist comments and nerdy things. The two funniest ones are probably "Roll out Androbots", and a guy wrote "I chose the impossible", and another guy replied with "You chose to wank and have a shit at the same time?"
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Am I the only one who read "Toilet Giraffe"?

Quote by MinterMan22
Am I the only one who read "Toilet Giraffe"?

Yeah, haha, I read it like that at first! :P
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
welllllll on the topic of giraffe graffiti, on the back of a seat on mah bus there was a giant dick drawn there for most of the year. one morning tho it was still there n when i got on the bus that afternoon there was a huge ass giraffe drawn on the seat using the dick as a face (rod a nose, balls as eyes)

***pics later*** sorry........
Quote by Jackal58
That's the thing though. What can you do to a group of people that believe if they abandon their cause they will burn in hell?

yeah imma troll

whatcha gon do bout it?