Alright guys. I bought a 8gb Ipod touch today. I registered it and went to sync... and then it said. Cannot sync. The required disk cannot be found. It does it over and over and over. Anyone else ever have this problem? Help please? I would call Apple but I'm not paying for a phone call to them.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
I had a similar issue and re-downloaded iTunes and it fixed it.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I bought it from Hastings. Im so pissed. The only thing that will sync are photos. No apps or music. There isn't even an option for what's wrong on apple support. Those people are fuc*ing douchebags. You have to pay to call them. Wtf is that? Im so mad. I just got my itouch today.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
Quote by mustaine42
I bought it from Hastings. Im so pissed. The only thing that will sync are photos. No apps or music. There isn't even an option for what's wrong on apple support. Those people are fuc*ing douchebags. You have to pay to call them. Wtf is that? Im so mad. I just got my itouch today.

Then take it back to Hastings.

If the iPod was purchased new a few days ago you have 90 days complimentry phone support.

It's called an iPod Touch, not an iTouch.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Seriously don't be so condescending about what I called it. It's not going to kill you.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
Quote by mustaine42
Seriously don't be so condescending about what I called it. It's not going to kill you.

You know, a thank you for giving you help is a nice.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
return it and get more than 8gb. that will be filled up in no time at all.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by jetfuel495
Hey, genius, he wasn't being condescending. At all. He simply corrected you. Get over it.

ololololololoo Genius bar

TS, you're apparently a dick head and thusly don't deserve help.
My name is Danny. Call me that.