hi everyone, i just recently switched from cubase to acid and am having issues importing my old audio tracks into an acid project. when i import audio files into acid some of the audio is faster/slower than it was recording at and those that did transfer correctly become faster/slower when i set the click track to the correct tempo. how do i get all of my audio uploaded at the correct tempo?

any help is always appreciated greatly
First off, why the switch? Second, I have no idea, sorry. Never used Acid Pro and I've never switched DAWs so I can't really help.
could be a samlpe rate conversion thing. if your audio files have different sample rates, they could change tempos if it doesn't match your session.
Quote by sandyman323
could be a samlpe rate conversion thing. if your audio files have different sample rates, they could change tempos if it doesn't match your session.

wow... thank you for that. i had completely forgotten to change acid's bit rate to what i had on cubase!
^ make sure to set the tempo properly too. acid is pretty good at auto correcting pitch but only to a certain degree. if you have any questions about it feel free to message me, i'm not a guru but i do use it regularly.
ok... i figured out my issues. evidently once you make the bit rates, etc all the same you're not done. you can't just create a new audio track and then drag the file to it. you have to just drag the file. for some reason if you do the first, the audio file plays fast.
also remember to export your audio as ACIDized wav files instead of normal ones.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm