Page 1 of 2
How you doing tonight pit?

The past hour or so I was browsing through different guitar sites fantasizing about the next guitar I'm going to buy. I got my eye on this bad boy: http://www.ovationguitars.com/guitars/product/celebrity_center_soundhole_cc28_hby_tbby But there's one little problem, which I'm sure all of you have come across before.... I'M BROKE.

So UG, what is the one guitar/piece of gear that you would KILL for right now?
any gibson lololol

but srsly, i would like any guitar from the ibanez S series
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I played one of those at guitar center yesterday. The most familiar feeling acoustic I've ever played (by familiar, I mean I only play electric.)

I do need to start recording soon, so...http://tascam.com/products/dp-02.html
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
parker dragonfly, splawn quickrod, eb volume pedal,agile innerceptor pro 7 string , about 500,000 in recording gear thats off the top of my head i can give more if u want
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Last edited by selkies at Jul 5, 2010,
agreed on the S series. went to see what was on "sale" at GC today and messed around with one and i've been thinkin about it since
Quote by pack4804
agreed on the S series. went to see what was on "sale" at GC today and messed around with one and i've been thinkin about it since

the older ones have a nicer neck on them when they made the new ones they made the neck thicker especially on the prestige models so i like the version that i have more than the new
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
i play in an acoustic band (among others) and i dont actually own my own acoustic guitar. i've played in it for three years, and have yet to come up with money to get my own. i just borrow or rent when its absolutely necessary.

that being said, i'm dying for a taylor 400 series, or a breedlove. undecided yet.

i've also been gigging for 5 years in a hard rock/metal act and only own a MG 15. dont judge, i'm poor so i borrow or rent again. so i'm dying for a mesa roadster or mark v.

i'm also starting a blues/pop/rock thing so i need a new guitar and amp for that as well. probably a new strat or gibson semi-hollow body and one of the above mentioned amps.

i know its a tonne of money, but i would love to have those things! a guy can dream right?

And maybe a delay pedal, but that's all.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
S series is the way to go, I have 2 and they are the best guitars I could hope for TBH. Im currently saving for a jcm800 which I have been craving for a few months now.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
The 12-string Ovation Elite TX. Wouldn't say no to the Adamas 12-string, but it's considerably more expensive.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Its not guitar gear but I'm really GASing for a good receiver and a good sound system/speaker setup for my room. Target has a 5 speaker system and receiver for around 150 bucks, I'm saving up for it.

Also I need a turntable that doesn't suck, but thats secondary, because the one I have now gets the job done.
Speaking of Ibanez's....

http://www.ibanez.com/ElectricGuitars/model-ART300
I stumbled apon this one its pretty beast looking in my opinion. Its nearly the same thing as one I have though just a different grain and stain in the wood.

http://www.ibanez.com/HollowBodyGuitars/model-AM73B
This one's cool too. I played one of these at the local music store the flat black looks so bad ass seeing it in person
Really I don't know. I love playing guitar, but I don't care what specific gear I have.

But I would like some pedals (especially delay) instead of using my amp effects, I'd like some good recording gear, and since I'd like to learn piano and various other keyboard instruments, I'd like one of those (haven't looked into it though).

Edit: I like the Ibanez S series guitars too, so I'd like one too.
I need any decent half stack, and a van to tour in...all while I'm saving up for my house for college...shfuck.
Something that looks like this:

I love those f marks or whatever they're called. Anyone know simmilar guitars but not from Ibanez? preferabely with humbuckers.

Also would love to get a strat.
I am good for gear, although i could use a new amp, i tried a Laney valve combo and it is one of the nicest amps i have ever played. I wouldn't mind a delay pedal as well, although i don't know how much i would use it.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I would very much like to have a PRS double cutaway with 24 frets. Unfortunately that's probably going to be well out of my price range for a long time.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by Jon777
The Mikael Akerfeldt Signature PRS...

SWEEET, didn't know he had his own signature....*creams*

EDIT: On topic, I would really like to have all gear owned by these men, in order to replicate their perfect toneage

Devin Townsend
Ben Gifford
John Petrucci
The dude from RHCP (Can't remember name for the life of me right now)
Mikael Akerfeldt
QOTSA/KYUSS

I know, never gonna happen, but a man can dream, right? :p
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Last edited by ratracekid111 at Jul 5, 2010,
Quote by ratracekid111
SWEEET, didn't know he had his own signature....*creams*

EDIT: On topic, I would really like to have all gear owned by these men, in order to replicate their perfect toneage

Devin Townsend
Ben Gifford
John Petrucci
The dude from RHCP (Can't remember name for the life of me right now)
Mikael Akerfeldt
QOTSA/KYUSS

I know, never gonna happen, but a man can dream, right? :p

Frusciante

this would be like my dream rig (not including pedals), I'm pretty close to getting the fx at the moment though.

she will be mine
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

LEAVE THE PASTRIES ALONE!!!
these 2 in the ad *Warning Huge Pic*

Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Those Ovation guitars are good if you set the action correctly; the one's I've played on before had really high action and were not very satisfying to play on at all. Also they're a bit plastic feeling for my taste; the built in EQ is awesome though.

I don't really want any more equipment right now but if someone could offer to buy me one of these I'd very much appreciate that.

Page 1 of 2