Isn't there a way to change the sound effect you're using while playing the guitar, without having to stop to turn a knob on an amp?
If so, what would this piece of equipment be called?
Or a built-in effect.

Never forget the possibility of a trick question.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?

This thought has never crossed my mind! OMG!

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
it's called a stompbox? if you don't have built in effects on your amp that's how that rolls.
or if you have built in effects you can get the footpedal that controls your digital modeling like the sanpera or the vox valvetronix pedal and do it that away.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer