Poll: Am I going to terrorist hell for this?
Poll Options
View poll results: Am I going to terrorist hell for this?
Deffinately.
42 15%
No, it was an accident, so it's ok.
130 45%
You urinated on a patriotic memorial on the day of your countries birth. THAT IS SO METAL.
117 40%
Voters: 289.
Page 1 of 2
Today (American independance day) I was wandering around in the dark, waiting for my girlfriend to get off work, and basically meandred around looking for a public restroom, because I had to piss, BAD. Finally, I come across what looks to be some sort of statue or something, with basically nothing around, so I figure I can sneak back behind it for a quick bladder relief. I go back, and I piss on some yellow thing that was back there, zip up, and start to walk away.

Just then (10:00PM apparantly) lights turn on all around me, and I see that I am at a 9/11 memorial site, pissing on a yellow flower reef left there by a victims' family.

....yeah.....

Is this as horrible as it seems, even if it was an accident? or am I in the clear on this?

Haha

(poll comming soon)

In case anyone is wondering; I think it's a funny mishap, and not really a big deal, but don't let that change your vote at all.
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Last edited by fret-less at Jul 5, 2010,
Don't...laugh...don't....laugh.

Nah I'd say you shouldn't feel immoral as it was an accident, it sure was a pretty bad thing (I was thinking "So? PIssed on a statue" then I saw the fact you pissed on someone's flowers and was like :|) but you shouldn't let it consume you.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Nah man. You didn't know, and while it is a pretty terrible thing to do, you shouldn't feel bad because you didn't do it on purpose. At least, I'm assuming.
statues are usually commemorating something, so I generally look down upon pissing on them. Unless they are French.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by manic
statues are usually commemorating something, so I generally look down upon pissing on them. Unless they are French.

He didn't piss on the statue, he pissed behind it.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
He didn't piss on the statue, he pissed behind it.

That's unconditionally forgivable, I'd say.
Quote by BeefWellington

Interesting question...
he pissed on the base of the statue. Usually flowers are left at the base of monuments. Therefore, he pissed on the statue
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
It's just a statue, the world is still the same place as before you did it, I wouldn't care even if it was intentional. I can think of worse offenses than accidentally disrespecting a big stone.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jul 5, 2010,
It's a statue. It probably didn't care.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I lol'd SOOOO hard

Also I thought of this for some reason

Last edited by darkcheef at Jul 5, 2010,

the family would probably whoop your ass if they ever saw but still, sounds like a scene out of a hilariously offensive comedy movie

*imagines lloyd from dumb and dumber reenacting all this
Quote by piratemetalhead

the family would probably whoop your ass if they ever saw but still, sounds like a scene out of a hilariously offensive comedy movie

*imagines lloyd from dumb and dumber reenacting all this

Once you said the thing about the situation being like a comedy movie, I imagined TS as Costello from Abbott and Costello. I guess we're just two different people.
Eh, I don't find the story particularly amusing, but I don't think it's anything terrible.
Oh I don't know, someone in the UK got in serious trouble, vilified by the press and whatnot, for pissing on a WW2 memorial statue.
Sounds like a classic comedy scene.

Guy really needs to pee.
Guy finally relieves himself.
Guy realises he's peed on something inappropriate.
Lulz ensue.

It kinda sounds like a scene from Mr Bean or something. So you can take comfort in the fact that you are just like Mr Bean.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
The fact that it happened during the fourth of july makes it just that much funnier

and if it had to be black-and-white movies, I could imagine Charlie Chaplin pulling this off
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Wow.

The court was told how Laing, from Macclesfield, Cheshire, had drunk a bottle of whisky before attending an organised student drinking session

Were you also attending an organized student drinking session, TS?
Quote by BeefWellington

Interesting question...
Quote by Butt Rayge
I only just realised the abomination which is the title of this thread.

how did i miss that
now extra flamey
I think it's Ok, as it was an accident, but I voted for THAT'S SO METAL anyway.
Quote by Butt Rayge

I spent about 10 minutes trying to decipher it before I actually read the first post.

Quote by Scumbag1792
Bahahahahaha that is so bad but at the same time it's hilarious.
It's not bad that you did it though
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Pigeons shit on statues, do they hate america?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Pigeons shit on statues, do they hate america?

www.godhatespigeons.com

Quote by Scumbag1792
Quote by Butt Rayge
Oh, good Lord! I'm I an shock appalled!

On a different note - For some reason, people are making the connection between someone pissing on a statue commemorating lives lost in a terrorist attack on US soil... and a day celebrating the Independence of the US from British Rule.

...Not the same thing, guys.

There's no reason anyone should become more offended about someone pissing on a 9/11 statue on the 4th of July, or on the 17th August. or 22nd October. 2nd January. etc etc.

...Then again, this is America we're talking about. So there are going to be some white trash Patriofags who think everything is a goddamn insult to their Patriotic Freedom on their God-Favoured nation.

So I present a question. Are YOU a Patriofag?
If not, then don't make the connection between a 9/11 statue and 4th July.

EDIT: To the original topic though, I do find this amusing
Last edited by Scourge at Jul 5, 2010,
You sure showed them Osama.

Wait what?
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Page 1 of 2