im currently thinking over trading my Gibson Faded Flying V (bought 3 weeks ago) for an ESP Horizon FR-II, (the older one with seymours)

which end of the trade would i be getting?
Depends, what is the condition of the ESP?
If it's in good condition I would go for it. The horizon is an awsome guitar!And i'm not so fond of the gibsons faded guitars.
Last edited by michiel777 at Jul 5, 2010,
If it is the real ESP then I qwould, If it's the LTD I wouldn't (note I have no problem with LTD).

Edit: Thinking about it, it depends really, If you are a hard on metalhead and play nothing but metal then I would of swaped, regardless of what brand. But if you play all types of geanres then I wouldn't
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Last edited by ibrahimasood at Jul 5, 2010,
If the Horizon is in good condition go for it. They're wonderful guitars that IMO run rings around the Gibson. Much more versatile
its not an ltd

im in australia and i paid 1150 for the gibbo

online music stores over here say its selling for 3600 something (but thats the newer model that has emgs and a mahogany body, i believe this one has SD's and an alder body)
Then yeah, if its in good condition, and you want a FR equipped guitar, the trade is worth it. the Japanese ESP's are great quality.
Quote by imnouser
ive gotten a little attatched to the gibson tho

Ah its alright, its only been 3 weeks, if it was 3 months or 3 years then I'd understand.
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Last edited by ibrahimasood at Jul 5, 2010,
is there any chance you can try a ESP horizon out?
They are really great guitars!!
Gear:

-Gibson Les Paul 2008 standard
-MIA Fender sunburst
-Orange Rockerverb C
-Peavey Valveking 212
-Roland 30x
-Line 6 pod x3
alright,the ESP is a great guitar,but If you like your gibson(which I can clearly see that you do very much,seeing that you got attached to it within 3 weeks)why should you trade it?

I say,If you are satisfied with your guitar,Dont do it...thats what I think
well that said im not thaaat attached to it

the other guy hasnt emailed me back (after i sent some pics) for a while so i dont know whats happening

ill be dissapointed if it doesnt go thru, but i wont be sad. Im content with my current guitar