Page 1 of 4
haha, old sport first we pollute your country with our rather crude ejaculate...now wee british do not mind kicking you while you're down....simply CAPITAL!
I wish I could say this sort of thing surprises me but it really doesn't anymore.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
What does the UK have to do with Americans selling stupid tshirts?
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Quote by leeb rocks
I wish I could say this sort of thing surprises me but it really doesn't anymore.

well the thing is in their minds i think it's some witty phrase. kind of like when jason newsted was like: "sell out? yeah. we sell out ... every ****ing seat in every ****ing arena we play."

they're like "yup, i'm racist ... because i support the constitution, etc. etc."

but because they're idiots their wit is about as sharp as a rusty sling blade.

#DTWD
Quote by ICOG
What does the UK have to do with Americans selling stupid tshirts?

i didn't say the UK. i said UK. university of kentucky.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan

like anybody outside of Kentucky is gonna know that

Also, they're just t-shirts, not a big deal IMO.
Stupid, yes, inappropriate, yes, but they're still just t-shirts.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jul 5, 2010,
Quote by primusfan

Well sue me for not living in America and not knowing the names and abreviations of the various universities. I'm pretty sure I wont be the only one who reads the thread title and thinks its about the UK.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin

****ing hell just watched the video. Close the border to Mexico to keep the Pakistani's out, If you don't have guns you have a dictatorship...

Jesus Christ I know this is just a small minority but it's still hard to get past the old stereotypes of the south with idiots like this out there. And where do they get off on prattling on and on about free speech? no one is suppressing them here.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

Quote by CoreysMonster
like anybody outside of Kentucky is gonna know that

most people in the US know the university of kentucky ... o_O

i guess you being from germany though, you know better than i do.
#DTWD
I hate when (southern) women try to explain things.

Also the "interviewer" is trolling. He's pretending he's not understanding the point and the sarcasm, and it's annoying.

The whole thing is retarded though.

edit:
those stickers made me sick.
I mean really. Why dedicate so much to such a stupid cause? Stop standing around in your gay little stand with all your gay little stickers and go to the beach or something.
Last edited by Ignite at Jul 5, 2010,
Quote by ICOG
Well sue me for not living in America and not knowing the names and abreviations of the various universities. I'm pretty sure I wont be the only one who reads the thread title and thinks its about the UK.

no one forced you to even comment in the first place?
#DTWD
I thought he meant the UK (United Kingdom) too, which made the video really confusing for me. And meh, it doesn't surprise me.
Quote by leeb rocks
****ing hell just watched the video. Close the border to Mexico to keep the Pakistani's out, If you don't have guns you have a dictatorship...

Jesus Christ I know this is just a small minority but it's still hard to get past the old stereotypes of the south with idiots like this out there. And where do they get off on prattling on and on about free speech? no one is suppressing them here.

Stop selling trailers then and they will die out in the wild!
Quote by primusfan
no one forced you to even comment in the first place?

I was only trying to clear things up.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin

Quote by primusfan
most people in the US know the university of kentucky ... o_O

i guess you being from germany though, you know better than i do.

I'm from the US, you know, and I still have never heard of UK being used as University of Kentucky.

And thus I really doubt most people in the states know of UK as a school.
Quote by JackalUK
Stop selling trailers then and they will die out in the wild!

worked for pikeys, yeah?
#DTWD
ahh...it's university of kentucky...

i guess all the sizes are XXXL and up.

yeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Quote by CoreysMonster
I'm from the US, you know, and I still have never heard of UK being used as University of Kentucky.

And I really doubt most people in the states know of UK as a school.

uh. yeah. they do. anyone who watches sportscenter anyway or who has ever heard of the term "college basketball."

edit: if you google the term 'UK' the first link is the wiki article to United Kingdon. the second link is kentucky's site. the third is GoogleUK. i'd say it's a pretty popular search.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
uh. yeah. they do. anyone who watches sportscenter anyway or who has ever heard of the term "college basketball."

and you base this on the fact of how many times you've lived outside of Kentucky?
Quote by CoreysMonster
and you base this on the fact of how many times you've lived outside of Kentucky?

i've been alive for 20 years.

3 in tennessee.
2 in florida.
7 in south carolina.
6 in illinois.
2 in kentucky.

that's five different states i've lived in. not to mention the ones i've just visited ...
#DTWD
Quote by ICOG

no you're not.
Quote by primusfan

edit: if you google the term 'UK' the first link is the wiki article to United Kingdon. the second link is kentucky's site. the third is GoogleUK. i'd say it's a pretty popular search.

http://www.google.com/trends?q=uk
Hardly.

Edit100: The term is also googled twice as much as anywhere as in the US in Kentucky.
http://www.google.com/trends?q=uk&geo=usa&sa=N
hello
Last edited by opc100 at Jul 5, 2010,
What a terrible attempt to make it known that you're views are NOT based on race. I understand what they're saying and get the idea (and disagree immensely) but now THEY are the ones bringing up race. Which makes it seem as if it IS about race, which for most of them it is, so many of them are in fact racist. There's too much irony in this.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by primusfan
i've been alive for 20 years.

3 in tennessee.
2 in florida.
7 in south carolina.
6 in illinois.
2 in kentucky.

that's five different states i've lived in. not to mention the ones i've just visited ...

fair enough, I've never heard of it. (lived in Texas for 10 years, then germany for 11)
as I doubt anyone outside the US would have.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jul 5, 2010,
Quote by guitarsftw
What a terrible attempt to make it known that you're views are NOT based on race. I understand what they're saying and get the idea (and disagree immensely) but now THEY are the ones bringing up race. Which makes it seem as if it IS about race, which for most of them it is, so many of them are in fact racist. There's too much irony in this.

I always love it when people are screaming "that's racist!". It's like they want to be discriminated. Sometimes I feel like I can't even say that my shirt is "black" anymore without getting labeled as racist.
Quote by The_Casinator
I always love it when people are screaming "that's racist!". It's like they want to be discriminated. Sometimes I feel like I can't even say that my shirt is "black" anymore without getting labeled as racist.

RACIST

It was inevitable.
hello
Quote by opc100

that's what i see is when i google it. just sayin'.

i don't even get why y'all are still bitching about this? it's such a minor thing. do you just try to find reasons to complain about everything?
#DTWD
Quote by guitarsftw

They wouldn't get called out on being a racist by anyone with a brain unless they were actually being racist. Same goes for most people whining about political correctness gone mad.

At first I thought it was referring to the the United Kingdom but after watching the video and reading the article I just presumed it was some kind of state abbreviation. Hardly worth this kind of discussion.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

Last edited by leeb rocks at Jul 5, 2010,
Quote by The_Casinator

Being seen as an unjust victim of society's cruelties is appealing to many. And that even includes the "Yep, I'm a racist" people as many of them WANT themselves to be discriminated against for their beliefs because they want to be the victim, and the victim usually gets the public's support. Which is ironic because many of them are discriminative and victimizing and the actual victims, if there are any, are taking the high road.

JewEDIT:
Quote by leeb rocks
They wouldn't get called out on being a racist by anyone with a brain unless they were actually being racist. Same goes for most people whining about political correctness gone mad.

Their beliefs relating to this specific issue are not racist, but many of them are in fact racist individuals who play the victim by using the FALSE allegations of racism in their beliefs to hide the ACTUAL racism that they display elsewhere. This isn't true for all of them, but a good deal of them.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Last edited by guitarsftw at Jul 5, 2010,
Quote by primusfan

Oh!!!!!!

I was sure you meant the UK too!

Confusing thread title.

Anyway, I don't understand what's going on there.
Quote by primusfan

i don't even get why y'all are still bitching about this? it's such a minor thing. do you just try to find reasons to complain about everything?

we're waiting for you to apologise for tricking us into thinking this was about britain.
Quote by guitarsftw
Being seen as an unjust victim of societies cruelties is appealing to many.

yeah. have you noticed how people love talking about how poor they are? or talking about "my dad whooped my ass when i was a kid." blah blah blah. it's the appeal of being the underdog. shitty ass disney movies make kids want to be beaten up and be losers. when was the last time an alpha male character was presented in a positive light in film or TV?
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan

that's what i see is when i google it. just sayin'.

Data based solely on number of searches > Search result compiled using a number of different methods.
hello
Quote by CoreysMonster
we're waiting for you to apologise for tricking us into thinking this was about britain.

it wasn't a trick. the post itself referenced lexington. the link itself specifically mentioned lexington, KY. but sorry, i guess.
#DTWD
The t-shirt at 1:06... everything that's wrong with america.

Also, I thought it was great britain too.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Page 1 of 4