this is like the end of kids being at all interested in playing a real instrument

http://www.walgreens.com/overlays/video-player.jsp?video=/images/video/paperjamz/pj_demo_steamroller30v2g.flv

i just dont understand why anyone would want to use this
i realize its just a toy, but i wouldnt be as concerned about this if the slogan for the damn thing wasnt "why play an electric guitar when you could play paper jamz?"
Yeah, it always annoys me when I get a paper jam in my printer and I have to open her up.

What gives, printers?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
What's the point of this thing anyway? I'd feel like an idiot if anyone saw me using that.
cat
Quote by metacarpi
Yeah, it always annoys me when I get a paper jam in my printer and I have to open her up.

What gives, printers?

Quote by leg end
It's all good on paper, but it won't last.

damn your clever
pffff, whatever.

dont be so conservative man, these fads come and go.
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
God dammit, this is just like when the synthsiser and electronic keyboard came along. I miss that old classic the piano...if only people still played it.
What a load of crap. I saw this at the store just the other day and I wtfed hard.
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by JackalUK
God dammit, this is just like when the synthsiser and electronic keyboard came along. I miss that old classic the piano...if only people still played it.

I remember when we were kids there was no such thing as a "guitar", just a box with laggy bands stretched over it.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by JackalUK

... i honestly cant tell if your being serious.
Quote by rickyj

What do you mean? The introduction of synthesisers killed off the Piano, and anyone who claims to play one now is a liar and really just plays a synth.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by rickyj

Hes being sarcastic.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

My printer always gets paper jams, it's shit. And then it just breaks, however I realised the other day that it had been broken for ages because a pick had fallen down the back and got stuck. Stupid paper jams.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
... Amazing how many people don't even bother reading the OP.

Ontopic, I'd actually see kids using one of those... And then I come in with the paper shredder.
Yeah, I'd shred that paper guitar.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Quote by PsiGuy60

Ontopic, I'd actually see kids using one of those... And then I come in with the paper shredder.
Yeah, I'd shred that paper guitar.

Why bother? I can deduce from the Thread Title that this thread is about printers getting jammed with paper.

Working in an office, it's damn annoying.

SCREW YOU, JAMMED PRINTER! I NEED MY DOCUMENTS!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
Why bother? I can deduce from the Thread Title that this thread is about printers getting jammed with paper.

Working in an office, it's damn annoying.

SCREW YOU, JAMMED PRINTER! I NEED MY DOCUMENTS!

I once left a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in my paper tray.

SO MUCH JAM IN MY PRINTER ಥ_ಥ
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Last edited by BeastlyBassist at Jul 5, 2010,
Quote by BeastlyBassist
I once left a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in my printer tray.

SO MUCH JAM IN MY PRINTER ಥ_ಥ

That happened to me once when I was babysitting my niece and nephew.

'Cos I use a laptop, I'd borrowed a little printer, that I had set on the floor for ease of storage.

What's that niece and nephew? Jam sandwiches? Oka..... OH MY GOD THEY'RE IN THE PRINTER!

THE JAM! THE JAM!

/Vietnam style flashback.

Quote by GLP_Arclite

... This is exactly what happens if the thread title sounds like it's about something else.
Quote by PsiGuy60
... This is exactly what happens if the thread title sounds like it's about something else.

It's more entertaining than people getting all butthurt and going "Lrn 2 guitar n00b! ololol shredshredshredshred"
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
It's more entertaining than people getting all butthurt and going "Lrn 2 guitar n00b! ololol shredshredshredshred"

That's true... but still, making puns about relatively bad ideas for toys (I mean really. If your slogan is "Why play an electric guitar when you can play x", that means it's gotta be bad) is amusing.
No, it's about the extinction of the piano in these modern times.

I saw one in a museum once, it looked interesting.
This thing is for complete 200000000000% noobs
the stretchy yam
e|----x-----|
b|----5-----|
g|----x-----|
d|----10---|
a|----0-----|
e|----0-----|
An unnecessary Am chord

I has Encore strat, specail 2 les paul, a classic guitar, ebow, Vox v845 Classic wah wah pedal WBO pedal
Who needs an electric guitar when you have paper jamz?

Who needs a piece of paper posing as an instrument when you could have a legitimate instrument?
ok, me and a friend got really bent one night and went late night shopping, came across these in big w, i wish we didnt, coz i would have saved 40 bucks, at the time, "OMG THATS AWESOME!!" get it home, put the batteries in it, and, it was rather, rather depressing, i dont even know why a child would want to play with this thing after the first five minutes, they are terrible, i wasnt expecting flash results, but it really is a poor and cheap toy, i remember when i was a kid, i had a toy guitar also, cept mine had real strings and a lil built in speaker, that was a cool toy, this, this is just fuking tragic!!

Therefore, i have come to the conclusion, im doing what i always do, fuk with shit to either make it better or fail miserably and thriow it in the trash, im planning on making this thing actually playable, real strings, small pickup, and wire it all back in to the speakers. i havnt started tinkering with it yet, but meh, i will when i get bored.
Quote by metacarpi

What gives, printers?

PC load letter? What the fuck is that shit?
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by PsiGuy60

Everyone that's talking about actual paper jams are just doing so because they've already heard some kid bitching about how 'paper jams guitars are going to end music and people actually learning instruments' or some shit like that, and they'd rather screw with these people than read another post bitching about these things.
Stop the presses! There's a paper jam!
There's danger on the edge of town,
Ride the king's highway baby

Quote by jamesclark111
This thing is for complete 200000000000% noobs

"Noobs," says the guy who bumps a week old, pointless thread with an inane comment.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by metacarpi

What gives, printers?

That's what I thought at first too.

It doesn't make me mad, it makes me sad and confused. Why would anyone want this shit? And instead of really playing? It's much worse than Guitar Hero (which is fun). This is more like those Barbie phones little kids have which play annoying 8-bit tunes.

I lol'd at the end of the video, when he tries to emulate fine print as a sound clip.
Quote by Zeroxsk8er1
You can Play Real CHORDS?!?!?? PFTTTTTTT

Yeah, real chords are different from fake chords. **** fake chords. On paper jamz, you play motherf'ckin real chords. Try doing that on an electric guitar.
Did anybody else notice that the amp is a Line 6 Spider?

EDIT: Well, not a Spider, but a Line 6 nonetheless.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
I'm considering smashing my printer cause of jams. Anybody wanna help?
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend