This album is probably going to be the best coming out this year. It's a little down-tempo, but it's still high energy and keeps the same feel of everything else they've done. PM me if you need to be sent in the right direction for this.

This has probably already been discussed here, but the search didn't bring anything up, so whatever.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Album rules.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yeah, this album is awesome. I got it a while back from Rob.
Meaning that I'm missing a song too.
Quote by charliezard!
Yeah, this album is awesome. I got it a while back from Rob.
Meaning that I'm missing a song too.

I...I'm so sorry
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Amazing album.

They played the same fest as my band a few weeks ago. Their set was one of the best the entire weekend!
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."
What's your band d00d?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by RockThe40oz
Johnny Homo and the Gay Trains
Oh snizzap!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Just got this and their S/T. Totally awesome.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Since this it's relevant to this thread, how awesome is that Dopamines/Dear Landlord split? Both bands kill it.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by I_Pwn
Since this it's relevant to this thread, how awesome is that Dopamines/Dear Landlord split? Both bands kill it.

I MAY BE HANGING BY A ****ING THREEAAD

...yeah, I know, wrong band for this thread, but shut up. I haven't listened enough to remember the other songs >_>
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
The Dear Landlord side is in fact the elite side of this record.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by I_Pwn

Yeah, The Dopamines' side is pretty weak if you ask me.
Speaking of bad splits, the OWTH/Discharge split is the worst release in punk rock history.
never listened to OWTH. missed them once when they opened for the Souls and Bad Religion.

OWTH had the most reasonably priced merch at that show. i think Bad Religion wanted 30 ****ing dollars for a shirt.
You should check out the Hospitals ep. Everything after it just sounds the same which is why I stopped paying attention to them, but that record is in fact really great.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by I_Pwn
You should check out the Hospitals ep. Everything after it just sounds the same which is why I stopped paying attention to them, but that record is in fact really great.

It is indeed wonderful. I like all of their full lengths though.
Quote by charliezard!
Speaking of bad splits, the OWTH/Discharge split is the worst release in punk rock history.

Wait, is this real? That's hilarious.
New record leaked. Jon specifically said not to link it anywhere, so go find it for yourself!
brnh.bandcamp.com