I'm sick of the stock fender tremolos always going out of tune so i'm thinking of putting a locking floyd rose. Is it possible to put one of these on without drilling, routing etc. ?
what strat is it? EDIT: odds are, probably not.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
It depends

if your guitar is gettin outta tune a lot, why don't you purchase locking tuners?

installing floyds can be pretty expensive, and tbh, your better off spending the money on a guitar with a floyd already installed

if you really wnt a double locking trem, have a look at kahlers
odds are you'll have to rout it. this can will be expensive. as bassman said, youd be better off buying a guitar already with a floyd.