Page 1 of 2
My parents are out of town for a few days, and they've let me alone in the house. This is the first time they've trusted me enough to leave me when they went on holidays.
I'm 16.

So pit, when was the first time you were trusted alone?
And stories? (eg parties / trash the place / evil mailman/psyco murderer)
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
Walk around naked.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

The first time my parents left me alone, they neglected to tell me there was a guy coming round to do a quotation for having some work done in our back garden (I was about 10, I think).

I saw some guy walking around our back garden measuring fences with a tape measure and assumed he was some sort of thief sizing up the place. I started taking down details of what he looked like.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
I wast just home alone for a week for the first time. I'm 17. Pretty much all I did was drink a lot and have some friends come by and stuff.

One day I had this cool idea to watch lots of hilariously crappy movies in a row with a couple of friends. And some alcohol of course It was pretty fun.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I just Google "Elephant penis", and was strangely aroused.

Apparently, I'm a good shitter

Quote by TomusAM
jonne.i just took the best dump I ever seen
when i was like 12
Quote by travs2448
is the puppy solid state or tube?

Quote by diceksox1809
solid state. when she screams it pisses me off

^

Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
Dimebag had s*** tone and that guitar plays like an abortion. Come at me, bro!

Quote by jpatan
It's because Garth Brooks brings the ****in' br00tz.
When I was 16 or 17, I can't remember. I turned up my amp a bit more.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
I've only been left alone for like 1 or 2 days, my parents are paranoid.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Take a shit naked with the door open

I like this man
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Quote by maidenrulz19
Walk around naked.

/thread
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
i was a troublesome kid,always annoying people, coming from a big family its not hard to get left behind which is what happened to me. my family went on holiday and left me home alone. I had to learn to do alot for myself; cooking cleaning! i even nearly got arested for stealing a toothbrush!! :O anyways two robbers planned to break into my house so i set up elaborate booby traps to catch them out. seriously these guys were stupid! basically alot of shiz went down, they got caught in the end btw... in the meantime my family were all going through hell to get back to me in time for christmas i guess you can say that i became closer to my family! i realised that they do love me after all
Quote by maidenrulz19
Walk around naked.

It's the middle of winter though (i'm australian). Way too cold.

Quote by Ninja Vampirate

Thats plain gross.

>>
*cough* Ahem...
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Quote by funny_page
i was a troublesome kid,always annoying people, coming from a big family its not hard to get left behind which is what happened to me. my family went on holiday and left me home alone. I had to learn to do alot for myself; cooking cleaning! i even nearly got arested for stealing a toothbrush!! :O anyways two robbers planned to break into my house so i set up elaborate booby traps to catch them out. seriously these guys were stupid! basically alot of shiz went down, they got caught in the end btw... in the meantime my family were all going through hell to get back to me in time for christmas i guess you can say that i became closer to my family! i realised that they do love me after all

Loud amp all the time, have people round, drink lots and get high. Nakedness throughout is assumed, maybe not with friends.
Quote by mental_cookie
It's the middle of winter though (i'm australian). Way too cold.

Thats plain gross.

>>
*cough* Ahem...

Its not gross at all

In fact

I'm doing it right now!
Quote by funny_page

it took way too long for this reference to kick in.......you won the thread, sir.
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
My dad has never left me alone for a few days. He actually instructed my brother not to leave me alone at night when he went away, which seemed a bit ridiculous to me as I was 15 at the time and more responsible than my 19 year old brother. Pretty uneventful, we just hung out with his friends.
Quote by mental_cookie
It's the middle of winter though (i'm australian). Way too cold

Does not compute.
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
When I was 14 I think...

Now that I have my own house... My girlfriend doesn't trust me alone
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I think the first time I was left home alone for more than 1 day was when I was 16. Just had some loud jam sessions and did silly things while naked (not during the jam sessions though).
Don't wreck the place or you won't be trusted alone again. Also, +1 on not wearing any clothes the entire time.
First time for me was when I was 16. I had to watch my brother and sister though, so it totally sucked.
Sail upon the open skies
Ive got a story. I was left alone only for a couple of hours and I think I was like 9 or 8 at the time.

So anyway here I am minding my own buisiness when suddenly the bell rings. I open the door and there's some creepy ****in bum standing there and I shut it instantly. Then the bastard starts hitting and kicking my door, goin apeshit and asking me "where is Anna??" whom I don't know. Anyway, what I did was place a chair a couple of meters away from the door, then this baby crib behind it and last over the corner to my room I had this big metal pipe.

So my plan was. The bum breaks into the house, I throw the chair at him, then the baby crib, run around the corner and wait for him there with the metal pipe. Unfortunately no action took place since I called my parents and they returned so the bum wen't off. At the time, I thought I was pretty badass, now remembering it I feel kind of stupid :/
I got left alone for 2 weeks during the summer when I was 16. The parties that were had have gone down in Modern Irish History.
Quote by That_Hot_Guy
Does not compute.

Min 0.3 Max 15. Considering i'm used to Min 20 Max 40, its too cold for me
Quote by Hergiswi

Quote by spanishyanez
About a month ago or something, was left alone for something like four days. I can't remember
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Ninja Vampirate

oh god, it feels so much more natural
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by nowa90
oh god, it feels so much more natural

I suppose that you're one of those crazy people that takes shits on the fields then?

Taking a shit naked with the door open feels the same to me
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Ninja Vampirate

Every time im alone in the house. Naked shit with the door open. Is that wrong that its tradition now?
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
1st time I was home alone, 2 years ago or something, I threw this big party and a lot of unknown people showed up. Next morning I wake up with a giant hangover and some guy in his mid twenties was making omelets in my kitchen. That was pretty F'ed up.
Anyhow since then parties at my place have guestlists.
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
Quote by JY-Rasputin
1st time I was home alone, 2 years ago or something, I threw this big party and a lot of unknown people showed up. Next morning I wake up with a giant hangover and some guy in his mid twenties was making omelets in my kitchen. That was pretty F'ed up.
Anyhow since then parties at my place have guestlists.

It's free omeletes, that is in no way fucked up.

Anyway, usually when I'm alone I'll go outside have a smoke, fap and blast Wu-Tang. Doesn't sound like too much fun but I guess it is

EDIT: Not all at once, though that doesn't sound too bad.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by Ninja Vampirate

This.
I was trusted once.

My anus hurt afterwards.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Page 1 of 2